• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

Wafles

Smash Lord
Just an FYI about the fest, I'm not taking off of work at all for it, so I just ask that people don't act too obnoxious after midnight or so. I'll have to go to work at 6AM on Sunday. =\

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
Cosmo, Sho Nuff, and some fondy are probably going so this should still be as big as last time. as soon as i can get a hold of mr black ill try to get him to be there too.

edit: i think zack152 is free too. hellz yea

^
Also, can we reestablish the group before the semester officially starts? Or do we have to wait until the first week of September to do it?

Mundungu

Smash Lord
Wafles,

1. Why are you warning people that you're going to get angry in advance, and
2. Why would you host a fest when you have to work early the next day?

We'll be there around 4:00 today with 3 from Madison.

Wafles

Smash Lord
Wafles,

1. Why are you warning people that you're going to get angry in advance, and
2. Why would you host a fest when you have to work early the next day?

We'll be there around 4:00 today with 3 from Madison.
1. Angry if people are obnoxiously loud. I'm a heavy sleeper, unless someone is ****ing obnoxious there'll be no issues.
2. Because I'm in line for a pretty serious promotion soon and can't take off of work on one of the busiest days of the week whenever I want. Steve still wants to host fests, and unless he wants to change them to Monday or Tuesday, this wont change.

LightsOutAce

Smash Ace
Moozle, we have a pretty large club with a lot of good players. Be sure to find us when you move in and check out the "Madison WI smashfests" thread.

FrootLoop

Smash Lord
hey who wants to go to smashing grounds on july 2nd?
nvm got a family reunion that weekend. Next one for sure.

GGs at spikesfest. Got to meet a couple old smashers.

john!

Smash Hero
moozle you live in glenview? how come i haven't seen you at any illinois tourneys? you should show up more often!

but yeah there's a lot of good smashers at madison (mostly melee).

wait when did i hit 3000 posts? i should stop spamming lol...

Top Bottom