• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

chansen

Smash Lord
Ka-Master got me into weej. I dunno why but that lil slip and slide mutha***ka makes me happy!

Not to mention the punch crew gave me all sorts of tips and pointers of what not to do.

john!

Smash Hero
i think i'm done with pokemon unless taunt is banned. the only way to beat taunt is with a faster taunt. it's ****ing ********. my team would be unbeatable if not for that single move.

FrootLoop

Smash Lord
taunt forces the opponent to use damaging moves for the next few turns, which stops teams/pokemon that like to setup first by using non-damaging moves like swords dance

john!

Smash Hero
frank's tag is very legit. at the next wisconsin tourney i will probably be entering as count chocula.

also i decided to be an even bigger douche than before. my new lead is choice scarf tricking cresselia. get at me.

LightsOutAce

Smash Ace
Or we could go the other way and be Sanchez (Ryan), Sanchez Sucks (Vino), Baby Sanchez (Matt Tomo), Dammit Sanchez (John), Sanchez Is Bad At Fun (Frank) and other Sanchez-related names.

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
crystal.... why are you not on my stream. i stream all dungeon runs all the time lol. that TAS is mad boring compared to what I do

sanchaz

Smash Lord
m8undungu: whats the plan for minnesota. Are we just going for sunday or both days? If we are going just for sunday, we should go on saturday and stay over someone's house.

Mundungu

Smash Lord
I'd like to go on Friday night. We might be able to get some housing, idk yet. So basically, I'd like to go for the whole weekend. I'm trying to get a ride from some Milwaukee people, but idl if it's gonna work out.

Top Bottom