• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI circuit freemii

I'm going to be running a smash for 1 or 2 WI circuit events and would like to use coney's freemii rule where one standard moveset per mii character is standard.

So mii swordsman players what are your preferred sets?

my goal is to attempt to standardize miis for a consistant opponent to prepare for and practice against for the tourney i'm running

for claification this set would be played on default size miis

Last edited:

Routa

Smash Lord
I would say that the most 5 common sets are: 1231, 2231, 1232, 2232 and 1331.

I think allowing different sizes would be more helpful for both Swordfighter and others that are trying to learn the MU. But that is my opinion (well the best choice would be allowing all sizes and special moves, but...).

Yorsh

Smash Apprentice
There is no standard set for mii sword, as well as for mii gunner I think. If you are going to use only one set (if i understood correctly), for mii sword you should use the 1111 one. At least everyone is used to this one, because of other tournaments. This rule only (not even sure) makes sense for mii brawler, so just use it for mii brawler.

To answer the question, my favorite set is 1313.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I personally agree most Swordfighter mains will be happy with Chakram and Hero's Spin so stick with those.

Unknownkid

Smash Lord
No, not really. Chakram works well with Hero's Spin and Skyward Sword Dance. SSD has better recovery potential especially for horizontal usages while HS is amazing OoS option, Kill Move and Decent recovery.

Iko-Seiko

Smash Apprentice
1332 is the most versatile set imo, so if we're only going to have one set, it should probably be the one that covers the most matchups.

Top Bottom