• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why won't Falco share his bread?

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Have you not seen Star Fox 64...Falco does what he wants, when he wants, and if that includes not sharing bread or pizza cake then so be it. XD

Phantomwake

Smash Journeyman
no, thats not what he is saying he is just does not want anyone with "hands" touching his bread

he has wings and his buddy fox has paws.

he doesnt want people like mario zelda or samus eating his food

Exousia

Smash Journeyman
no, thats not what he is saying he is just does not want anyone with "hands" touching his bread
I was talking about my "StarFalco is pretty cool guy." gig :laugh:

Pizza cake is good, when Falco tells me to get my hands off his bread I always think of those old ladys who throw stale bread to the birds.
idk why but I lol'd @ that

anyway. I find it odd Falco wants me to take my hands off his bread. I may be part mexican and all but I'm not low enough to steal someones bread. :dizzy:

Stalfoe

Smash Apprentice
Dough-tri-meat, is that what he puts in his bread? I heard it's pretty valuable.

Rudra

Smash Ace
...And here I thought it was what allows Falco to put up with Slippy every day. =/

shadedstrike

Smash Rookie
Yeah so I was wondering about what he was really saying in his taunt too so I checked it out on youtube and I found a video where these guys slowed down the audio of falco's "bread" taunt. There is a distinct "P" sound but thats just my opinion check it out yourselves:

http://tinyurl.com/ssbbrawl

Leoneri

Smash Ace
Yeah so I was wondering about what he was really saying in his taunt too so I checked it out on youtube and I found a video where these guys slowed down the audio of falco's "bread" taunt. There is a distinct "P" sound but thats just my opinion check it out yourselves:

http://tinyurl.com/ssbbrawl
You seriously don't know? He's saying Hands off my bre...err prey.

PCHU

Smash Lord
Why won't he share his bread?
Did you not read my report?
Falco's "Bread", AKA Element 141 is a VERY dangerous element that only someone as "broken" as Falco can wield.
If anyone else got a hold of it, say, Pichu, then do you realize that he would be UNSTOPPABLE?
"Bread" is what powers all of Falco's moves.
Without binding it to another substance, "Bread" could make Pichu invincible.
Not only that, but he would have reflective properties AND could do Lucario's aura storm......with NO SMASH BALL.
You've seen what Falco's laser can do....
Imagine THAT power, but with no limits.
Were it not for pure Falconium bonded with his "Bread", Falco would be more powerful than Tabuu's rings.

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
Why won't he share his bread?
Did you not read my report?
Falco's "Bread", AKA Element 141 is a VERY dangerous element that only someone as "broken" as Falco can wield.
If anyone else got a hold of it, say, Pichu, then do you realize that he would be UNSTOPPABLE?
"Bread" is what powers all of Falco's moves.
Without binding it to another substance, "Bread" could make Pichu invincible.
Not only that, but he would have reflective properties AND could do Lucario's aura storm......with NO SMASH BALL.
You've seen what Falco's laser can do....
Imagine THAT power, but with no limits.
Were it not for pure Falconium bonded with his "Bread", Falco would be more powerful than Tabuu's rings.
In other words, the bread makes Falco awesome?

Nah, he's good by himself! His bread is just really, really, REALLY tasty bread, and others want it. It's his job to keep their filthy, greedy, AIDS infested hands off of it. That is why he has the taunt, so he yell at them for even trying to touch his magnificent bread.

PCHU

Smash Lord
No Falco IS awesome, he just needs to keep that power controlled.
Granted it does A LOT MORE than what he shows, but even at an almost not in use level, look at what he can do:
Chain.
Given that he didn't even HAVE "Bread" back in Melee, facts say that he is freakin' amazing.

Falco is ALWAYS holding back.
He could run Captain Falcon fast if he wanted to.
Falco could have a faster laser.
He could also infinite chain, and kick his reflector across the screen.
But, he can't.
He made an agreement with Sakurai.
Sakurai noticed that many people thought (and some hoped) that Falco wouldn't return.
So, he made a deal.
"You keep that "Bread" under control, and you get to come back".
Falco didn't want to disappoint his loyal fans, so he had to agree.
Though, Falco is getting fed up with other 'elite' characters (Snake, MK, ROB to an extent), and rumor has it that he's taking over the game, one player at a time.
Unfortunately, he's having some trouble with Marth.....

PCHU

Smash Lord
I don't know WHY, but I have always loved bread crust.
Especially with my signature garlic and cheddar cheese.
Shrimp is really good with that, but bread pulls it off better.

aznfreak13

Smash Cadet
I wonder if Falco's bread will ever expire. Usually it take about a week. Also do you ever wonder if he eat it? I never seen him secretly eating it in a move unless... he eats it when he execute the Homo-esque Ballerina Attack of Laughable Doom XD.

-Falco and an enemy against a wall-
Enemy: I wonder whats that lump in your pocket.
Falco: Hands off my bread! Jab, jab, twist *secretly pull a piece of bread and eats it*.
Enemy: WTF. I'm stuck. Well i guess I'll just wait until he gets dizzy.
*10 minutes later*
Enemy: Why haven't you got dizzy yet?!?
Falco: Can't tell ya. *execute upsmash*

ZeroGKYLCRO

Smash Rookie
Because there is none, you CWM fink-rats! I have fury at your lacking of Q-tips!:mad: :hulk: :grrr: :alien: :gw: :gw: :gw: :gw: :gw: :gw: :rob: :rob: :hanenbow:

ZeroGKYLCRO

Smash Rookie

he has wings and his buddy fox has paws.

he doesnt want people like mario zelda or samus eating his food
What if Crashman or Fireman ended up with it? Technically, they don't have hands. Crashman has drill bits and Fireman has flamethrowers. What then? Not saying that I actually think this "bread" nonsense is legit, but...

Top Bottom