• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why Wolf Fits Perfectly, 35th Character Analysis!

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
35 Character Roster 100%?

I agree. But who is the 35th? Do we know 100% that it’s is Star Wolf? I Hope so.

The Image above is that of what has been called the Final Roster. But I only count 34. Where is the 35th character?
Also, was the idea of three 3rd party characters just a rumor? Cause I only see Sonic and Snake.

As for the 35th character, might just on his way.

Check This Out

The 1st two rows have characters of the same franchise;

Mario : Luigi

DK : Diddy King

Link : Zelda/Shiek

Kirby : Meta Knight

Fox : Falco

Pikachu : Pokemon Trainer

Marth : Ike

(Note: This only applies for those who have multiple same franchise characters. Samus, Pit, Game & Watch and Snake are excluded)

Now take a look over in the 3rd row, some franchises spill over into their respected rows as well, Peach under Luigi (Yoshi is understandable to be under Diddy Kong due to the excessive number of Mario characters), Ganondorf under Zelda/Shiek, Dedede under Meta Knight… but wait. Why is Lucario under Falco and Bowser under Snake?

Red Box = Match
Yellow Box = Problem

Shouldn’t Bowser be near Peach and the others? As well, as Lucario in line with the other 3 Pokemon characters? This is what caught my attention, and many others.

It seems, through other Leaked roster pix, as people unlock characters, the icons move into different slots with each new unlocked character. And it seems there is room for one more character in the Bottom row, right?

This is how a possible 35th character will fit into this “Final Roster”

Focus your attention on Lucario. To the left of him, add Star Wolf.
(Note: My Star Wolf Icon is a fake. Ok? Just a Place Holder)

With his addition, Lucario will be pushed to the right lining up Pikachu, Pokemon Trainer, Lucario and Jigglypuff;

Like before, the Kirby party is still single file.

This will also line up 3 Star Fox characters,

Now Ness and Lucas are next to one another;

Just like to the left of the roster where 3 characters who are not related line up; Samus, Pit and Ice Climbers line up. Now 3 more characters none related also line up,

In Perfect addition with moving over characters, Bowser is now in line with his respected Mario franchise; instead of being on the Polar Opposite side of the screen.

The Zelda party is now all together,

A 4th member of the no related Brawlers is also complete. Now with R.O.B. tagging along the bottom.

Along with Olimar and Captain Falcon finding their lonely spot at the bottom middle.

(I know, Yoshi and Wario both have their own symbols. That’s why they aren’t included in the Mushroom Line Up. They are with each other separate, but still near the Mario Franchise)

How perfect does this addition of one single character line up the whole roster. It has to be true.

And as for you who are saying, “Oh, well it could be Krystal.”
It could be her, too.
(yeah right)

Well. Wolf was just revealed. So this Post means all about Nuthig. At least the picture are pretty. Lol.

GO WOLF!

Real Thing.

Over

Fawriel

Smash Master
You put so much effort into explaining something that everyone was already aware of...

Top Bottom