• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why the Above Character Should Be in Smash

Kikio4546

Smash Cadet
...Isn't it obvious? But since Square Enix is Square Enix, the copyrights would be hell... Bonus points if Disney got involved somehow

Jinx (League of Legends)

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace
Jesus is everywhere, he's already in Smash Bros. (you just can't see him) so why not make him a full on fighter as the person who's been in every video game.

1620506708110.png

Nomad, from Dillon's Rolling Western: The Last Ranger.

LAA9000

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
JUST#956
3DS FC
0361-9069-2936
Switch FC
SW-5393-4946-0209
A fighter who can break his own bones could be either a terrific or terrible idea.

The Very Hungry Caterpillar

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
To redeem themselves for their seeming lack of competence, they found it necessary to join Smash Bros. as a flight capable tag team.

Brian Fury (Tekken).

Kikio4546

Smash Cadet
More Capcom rep! (Wait, is Tekken Capcom property?)

Pikachu, from Pokémon... Black and Blue

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
(No, Tekken is of Bandai-Namco, unless something else has transpired since I last played one of the games)

Who told you that a character may have a limited number of echoes? Let us have as many Pikachus as possible!

Terminator (Correct, the Schwarzenegger machine)

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
To give him a screen KO where he does a thumbs up while he slides down the screen to educate people who think that originated from Among Us

Big the Cat as a second Sonic rep

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Big's whole thing is that he is an everyman, rather than a fighter or an adventurer. So in that sense he could be a pretty unique inclusion, in the sense of Villager or Steve. Also Big has appeared in a ton of Sonic media recently, as Sega's recently discovered his meme status and used that to sell merch and post memes. So him being in Smash could make Nintendo lots of cash. Also we could use a heavy swordfighter.

Ashura from Sonic 2. Not as an alternate skin or even echo of Sonic, but as an original character who takes up a slot.

Yiptap

Smash Lord
Big's whole thing is that he is an everyman, rather than a fighter or an adventurer. So in that sense he could be a pretty unique inclusion, in the sense of Villager or Steve. Also Big has appeared in a ton of Sonic media recently, as Sega's recently discovered his meme status and used that to sell merch and post memes. So him being in Smash could make Nintendo lots of cash. Also we could use a heavy swordfighter.

Ashura from Sonic 2. Not as an alternate skin or even echo of Sonic, but as an original character who takes up a slot.
Would make the Sonic fans go insane, positively and negatively.

Travis Scott

p1cklee0424

Smash Cadet
he's important to the lore of the series he's from, he has a great design, and he has lots of potential to be a fighter with a really cool and unique moveset

randall the cloud

Kikio4546

Smash Cadet
It'll show that Nintendo sort of cares for the competitive community!

Stylist from the Style Savvy series

Kikio4546

Smash Cadet
Another "meme" character... Shared Content is gonna be filled with the meme....

Chris-chan (Sonichu)

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
Adding a fan of Smash Bros would be a great way to pay tribute to the fans!

The Pain from MGS3
We need more crazy people and he is the craziest

Hisen Ko from darkstalkers

(Ps the fact it took 4 days for someone to respond to Chris Chan says something)

Linkmain-maybe

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1042-6735-2236
They are from a fighting game. Also because Smash fans will buy dlc with big booba.

Vegeta

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Just looked them up, and according to the internet they're trying to make people happy. Well, I suppose they can try to provide some emotional support for all of this game's blonde orphans
See the source image

scripulous fingore

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
Because gumbly looks funny.

Lilac (Freedom Planet). (NOTE: She is a prime example of an obscure, but popular videogame character)

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
The series seems interesting and she has quite a bit of potential.

A random original character designed by Sakurai that the game claims is the protagonist of Final Fantasy 19 even though that game isn’t even close to being made

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
From what I hear that series is really popular in Japan, and I think we could really use a console as a Smash fighter-but making them an anime girl rather than an actual console would be an alright choice. Neptune wouldn't be my first choice-why should a cancelled console be a Smash fighter?-but maybe she could represent all gaming consoles, so in that way it could be cool.

A science textbook

kaithehedgefox

Smash Lord
From what I hear that series is really popular in Japan, and I think we could really use a console as a Smash fighter-but making them an anime girl rather than an actual console would be an alright choice. Neptune wouldn't be my first choice-why should a cancelled console be a Smash fighter?-but maybe she could represent all gaming consoles, so in that way it could be cool.

A science textbook
Because it would be hillarious to have a non-character object be playable in Smash.

Sakuya (Touhou) (I know that she is another forgotten indie character)

Top Bottom