• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why Sora won't be in Smash Ultimate (in my opinion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Transform987

Smash Rookie
The main reason I feel that Sora will NOT be in the game is that it would be a foolish choice by the company of Nintendo. Even if Sakurai wanted him, I feel like the company of Nintendo would not allow it. Kingdom Hearts 3 will be a big game, a game that is not going to be on the switch. The game, as we know it, will not be on the Switch and will only be on the Xbox and PS4. That would be a foolish promotion on Nintendo's part.

They would also require permission from Disney (I believe, do correct me if I'm wrong). Which isn't going to be a problem but might just add to a little bit of difficulty compared to other picks. Also consider that they are already promoting the FF7 remake, which could either make it more plausible or less. More as, they are already doing it. Less as...they don't want to promote a company even more.

The only way I could see him being in the game is if a direct shows that the game will be on the Switch. I suspect that if they do this they will show Sora in smash at the same time.

BTW, I'm sure this is me being very bias.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
This discussion doesn't really warrant it's own thread. Feel free to post it in the general speculation thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom