• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why Roy will always be an awful character no matter what the kids say

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

User was warned for this post
Hello, you wierdos. I'm gonna tell you every reason Roy sucks and why I question you playing as him.

1. He's a slow ******* and fire doesn't help him. "TEH PHIR3" is a ******** meme as well.

2. Most of you probably never even played FE: Binding Blade. He's a scrawny wimp who's pretty much just some meatbag you need to complete the game. He's got low stats, can't promote until level 20, and is really whiny in his supports.

3. Nobody gives a damn if he's 15. If Ness is 13 and killed the embodiment of all evil, I'd expect more from this ginger-haired wimp. Roy is not our boy.

4. You all hate Marth because he's "girly". ROY HAS THE EXACT SAME ANIMATIONS AS MARTH. Stop being a hypocrite.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom