• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why mods shut down my thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

E.Sage

Smash Rookie
Curious as to why the mods felt the need to shut down my thread. I asked if anyone played Pokemon Let's go and was hoping to trade with some people. Is the Pool Room not the Off topic area of the Smashboards? If so, I've known mods to move the thread to the correct location of the forums, but not delete.

I don't believe I was doing anything against the code of conduct.

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
Curious as to why the mods felt the need to shut down my thread. I asked if anyone played Pokemon Let's go and was hoping to trade with some people. Is the Pool Room not the Off topic area of the Smashboards? If so, I've known mods to move the thread to the correct location of the forums, but not delete.

I don't believe I was doing anything against the code of conduct.
I reported it saying that it would be better in the PokéCenter board. I was expecting a mod to move your thread there, not shut it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom