• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why is WFT still so bad relative to everyone else?

Shinuto

Smash Champion
NNID
Shinuto
3DS FC
4682-8633-0978
I just did a few matches and it seeems like WFT loses to EVERYONE. I love her but why is it when I bury a ROB at 150% he can still mash out before I hit him with my forward Smash, why can someone roll RIGHT behind me and my forward Smash still whiffs despite them being inches away from her fingers. dair is impossible to hit with when Ivysaur could spam it 5 inches from the ground in the time it takes me to do one and it has a bigger hitbox, more killing power and comes out faster and lower to the ground.

What am I doing wrong

Eremurus

Smash Apprentice
Well, FSmash is bad, and has a huge blindspot at her feet. Try FTilting or DTilting instead.

Dair is decent, I hit it enough. You can also incorporate HC Dair shenanigans at ledge to trap, Jab accomplishes the same thing.

Do you still play Wii Fit Trainer, or no? You should head over the official Wii Fit Trainer Discord, they can answer your questions further, and it is a lot more active there than it is here.

Top Bottom