• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why is there nothing really here? It's all dead

hinkage

Smash Apprentice
Seriously guys? "What Kirby color is best?" (MK unmasked btw)

I'm going to go in depth on all the Kirby MUs as far as I understand them later tonight, as well as go into detail on all his moves. It's sad I'M doing this, because I'm no leader, so hopefully someone will be inspired by my efforts and eventually come along and improve on my work, but Kirby kind of sucks so I doubt it.

Either way, this is my favorite character in this game and the only way I can play it without losing my **** over ******** mechanics, so I'm going to make a ****ing comprehensive MU char god dammit.

Also I want to have a Kirby avatar but now I feel like I can't because literally EVERYONE ELSE here has one. What are we, Sonic mains? **** Sonic by the way, he shouldn't have come back.

hinkage

Smash Apprentice
By dead I mean, the MU thread is mostly blank, there's not really many resources here. I went on the Discord earlier but I didn't have time to check around, and I made this post first like an idiot anyway, so is there any complete list anywhere? Besides just a simple +/- MU chart like on reddit

Wintermelon43

Smash Champion
By dead I mean, the MU thread is mostly blank, there's not really many resources here. I went on the Discord earlier but I didn't have time to check around, and I made this post first like an idiot anyway, so is there any complete list anywhere? Besides just a simple +/- MU chart like on reddit
There's no official Matchup Chart or anything, it's entirely opinion based.

hinkage

Smash Apprentice
I know. I want to make one with explainations for each MU, and a centralized place where people can go to at least see what the majority of Kirby mains' opinions are, in one big list.

Last edited:

KenMeister

Smash Lord
NNID
KenMeister
3DS FC
3609-1224-8364
I know. I want to make one with explainations for each MU, and a centralized place where people can go to at least see what the majority of Kirby mains' opinions are, in one big list.
There's Komota's MU chart on Twitter if you want something recent. It's kind of a debatable chart, but it's the best you'll get atm since a lot of his other best players more or less vanished.

Wintermelon43

Smash Champion
There's Komota's MU chart on Twitter if you want something recent. It's kind of a debatable chart, but it's the best you'll get atm since a lot of his other best players more or less vanished.
Wait where is this one? I don't remember seeing it anywhere.

TimG57867

Smash Ace
For what it's worth, I am back now that college is over. Will try keeping discussion around here from being completely nonexistent.

Last edited:
Top Bottom