• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why is dj nintendo the exception to how bad bowser is?

Dabble Dot

Smash Cadet
I saw him owning with bowser, perfect timing and his movements just flowed. Why can't other players pull that off with bowser?
I can see how kirby is viable even as the lowest tier because if you get ahead at all you can go to the ledge and chew dat troll.(is that banned in tournaments ever)

Nergal69

Smash Apprentice
There's a lot to DJ as a player: he's been in the scene an extremely long time and has played many characters and was at one point a Bowser main; I remember seeing him at one tournament going completely Bowser and that was in 2003.

He and WarriorKnight have played a lot and pushed the Bowser meta for years so his tech is likely on point. Not to mention he plays Bowser in many friendly sets and money matches at the tournaments he goes to so doesn't get rusty I can imagine.

Probably the biggest is that Bowser is definitely an uncommon character nowadays and most Bowser players have moved on to higher tiers or fallen into inactivity.

Top Bottom