• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why I love Bayonetta and why We shouldn't ban her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyrule5Smash

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3325-5023-3166
So hello everyone:
with Frostbite happened 1 or 2 weeks ago and Salem and Mistake making into the top 8 the people are now complaining about bayo and they still saying that she is op broken or whatever, but hey that is her playstyle so don´t disrespect that that is the way how you play her I know that it's ridicolous but we don't say anything about Zss stupid kills with her up b or diddy's bananas so please the people that complain againtsher are just kids that always lose and don't know how to play the game so don't be stupid and please know the MATCHUPS son't disrespect the players and the character and yeah today I will tell my reasons wh I love herand why we shouldn't ban her:

1.She is a waifu: she is so beautiful and is the best with of the video games so yeah.
2.She's story is interesting
3.The design of that character respects her games.
4.her amiibo is wonderful.

and why we shouldn't ban her:
1. the pro-Bayonetta players that are in the top of smash were pretty solid players before her.
2 she doesn't carry players she could be easy to play and master but in competitive play, she is way harder than playing against your friends or in Fg.
3 she is not unbeatable you can counter play of her options so complaining about her recovery witch time and combo game is only for amateurs or kids.
4.other characters won tournaments, Bayonetta doesn't dominate the competitive scene and the only player that actually win a lot with Bayo is Salem, so when he wins, all the people will complain about Bayo.
5 this topic hearts the comunity and it will destroy the game so yeah!

Bye and cya:4bayonetta::4bayonetta2:.

MERPIS

Smash Lord
NNID
Catboog
You can't persuade the smash community to keep her unbanned just because she is your "waifu", topics like this make you seem ever so desperate, the whole "oh man she's so SMECKSY" biz is sort of unneeded as well.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I disagree with a Bayonetta ban.
I disagree with any Smash ban in fact.
I think the only reason why people want to ban fighting Bayonetta is because they hate fighting her in competitive play and they get stressed. This results in more Bayo wins, but Bayo is nowhere as dominating as Brawl Meta Knight.

Lukingordex

No Custom Titles Allowed
Switch FC
SW-6444-7862-9014
Did you really need to go on about your personal relationship with the character itself on your post?

Last edited:

link2702

Smash Champion
if bayonetta starts to become the next metaknight I really hope the community actually takes a serious look at a ban. No shifting the stage rules around to make her “more fair “ no attempting to put a ledge grab limit(or in her case a wall jump limit? Idk) or any other bs like that. Ban her and get it over with

Don’t kill off 4’s scene out of stubbornness and stupidity like the community did brawl.

MercuryPenny

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MemorialDime
tbh bayonetta lacks the mainstream appeal that meta knight had. mk could suffocate you with his vastly superior frame data and frame traps, i.e play super aggressive (...by brawl standards) and had an extremely low learning curve.

bayonetta has a bunch of weird, esoteric mechanics and necessitates a more conservative playstyle in the vast majority of matchups. she's not a """hype""" character and has a pretty player-specific playstyle; it could be said entirely within reason that bayonetta will never achieve super-dominance like mk did, just because she's too niche.

link2702

Smash Champion
tbh bayonetta lacks the mainstream appeal that meta knight had. mk could suffocate you with his vastly superior frame data and frame traps, i.e play super aggressive (...by brawl standards) and had an extremely low learning curve.

bayonetta has a bunch of weird, esoteric mechanics and necessitates a more conservative playstyle in the vast majority of matchups. she's not a """hype""" character and has a pretty player-specific playstyle; it could be said entirely within reason that bayonetta will never achieve super-dominance like mk did, just because she's too niche.
While that’s all true, I’m simply saying if she gets to that point (somehow) where she actually starts being toxic to the scene as a whole, it’s time to start banning her.

I myself am still technically on the fence on whether she deserves a ban or nerf( if Nintendo actually patched the game again which is unlikely) or not, all I’m saying is if ever does come to the point where she’s so dominant that people seriously start trying to change the accepted rulesets just to try and make her more “fair” then it’s time to ban her.

Scorpion17

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1908-4256-7445
So hello everyone:
with Frostbite happened 1 or 2 weeks ago and Salem and Mistake making into the top 8 the people are now complaining about bayo and they still saying that she is op broken or whatever, but hey that is her playstyle so don´t disrespect that that is the way how you play her I know that it's ridicolous but we don't say anything about Zss stupid kills with her up b or diddy's bananas so please the people that complain againtsher are just kids that always lose and don't know how to play the game so don't be stupid and please know the MATCHUPS son't disrespect the players and the character and yeah today I will tell my reasons wh I love herand why we shouldn't ban her:

1.She is a waifu: she is so beautiful and is the best with of the video games so yeah.
2.She's story is interesting
3.The design of that character respects her games.
4.her amiibo is wonderful.

and why we shouldn't ban her:
1. the pro-Bayonetta players that are in the top of smash were pretty solid players before her.
2 she doesn't carry players she could be easy to play and master but in competitive play, she is way harder than playing against your friends or in Fg.
3 she is not unbeatable you can counter play of her options so complaining about her recovery witch time and combo game is only for amateurs or kids.
4.other characters won tournaments, Bayonetta doesn't dominate the competitive scene and the only player that actually win a lot with Bayo is Salem, so when he wins, all the people will complain about Bayo.
5 this topic hearts the comunity and it will destroy the game so yeah!

Bye and cya:4bayonetta::4bayonetta2:.
Yeah but she's as annoying as meta knight to play against, and also another possible reason she doesn't have the huge results is that she's only been around for 2 years compared to the other characters' 4

Scorpion17

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1908-4256-7445
I disagree with a Bayonetta ban.
I disagree with any Smash ban in fact.
I think the only reason why people want to ban fighting Bayonetta is because they hate fighting her in competitive play and they get stressed. This results in more Bayo wins, but Bayo is nowhere as dominating as Brawl Meta Knight.
just out of curiosity: do you main characters just because they have obvious strengths over the rest of the cast because thats what it looks like looking at your mains

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom