• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why don't top Dedede players spam gordo enough.

Maximoto99

Smash Rookie
NNID
Momagain99
Seriously though why don't they. They just use Neutral-B all the time and throw out Nairs and Bairs than aren't even protecting them, or even doing anything to the opponent.

Bottomline they just throw out a lot of crap that does nothing when they could be setting up stuff with gordos and actually doing something.

KrispyKabbage

Smash Cadet
They don't do it because there are no top Dedede players. :yeahboi:
actually though I couldn't tell you because i know nothing about him.

Last edited:

ExiaPilotDedede

Smash Apprentice
BigD is credited with being the best D3 player, though I don't think he plays him anymore. If you want to see some crazy D3 play, watch Girthquake. He has amazing gordo setups and traps.

SneaselSawashiro

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2853-0750-5008
I assume that the top tiers have some way to practically handle the gordos somehow; but like some other people say people don't play Dedede enough in tournaments to know enough of his stuff against others and vice versa

Top Bottom