Support SmashBoards and get Premium Membership today!
Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!
You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!
what specific thing gives you reason to think that? or is it just wishful thinkingIt seems to me that if better players played ganon they could overcome this
A lot of these issues affect other characters on the lower rungs of the tier lists as well. Characters like Bowser have arsenals choked full of high damage/knock back moves but because of things like laggy aerials requiring lots of commitment in neutral, terrible wavedashes, and an inability to recover they don't stock up to more mobile characters who can use a lot of their nifty high-speed / priority options right out of their dash dances.1. Bad neutral game
2. Lack of moves where hitboxes come out quickly
3. Lack of moves without massive cooldown time (most moves and maneuvers are a big commitment)
4. Lack of hitboxes that reach low
5. Sh*tty DJ
6. Slow WD
7. Below average DD
8. Excellent combo weight
9. Big target
10. Bad recovery
11. Above average lag on l-canceled aerials
12. Inability to cover techchase options as effectively as faster characters
13. Massive learning curve for developing a solid punish game
14. Massive learning curve for developing a strong defensive game
15. Massive learning curve for becoming a good edgeguarder
16. Ganons worst matchups are against the most popular characters
17. The stage list and rules benefit other characters more than Ganon because of his weaknesses
18. He has very few matchups that are not a formidable challenge at high level
19. More representation is needed
20. Linguini retired trololol