• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why do you Main Cloud?

Cloud-Dream

Smash Rookie
Here is a general question for you Cloud mains out there.

The reason why I main Cloud is for a few reasons.

1. he is a well balanced sword fighter, who is really easy to use but has the right amount of challenge to make him fun while playing.

2. I'm a huge fan of the Final Fantasy series and while 7 isn't my all time fave (that honor belongs to the 13 trilogy) I'm happy to see a character from Final Fantasy make it into Smash Bros (and I'm also happy to see a Dragon Quest character get in as well.) (Now let's get Sora in there and were all good XP)

3. I generally really like the character as a whole.

What about you guys?

Last edited:

Guljy

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW 3601 9213 6336
For me I always liked combo heavy swordfighters, and my overall favorite smash character is melee marth. And with his up-titlts and quick damage ssbu cloud is more like melee marththan ssbu marth.

KavMaster

Smash Rookie
Final Fantasy 7 is my favorite game of all time. I didn't really follow Sm4sh, so I didn't know how good Cloud really was. I picked him up and haven't looked back since.

Top Bottom