• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why DLC may not happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

volbound1700

Smash Master
I think Downloadable characters(content) could happen with cut content or content maybe in the future produced by other companies but the current Brawl staff is breaking up now that Brawl ends, that is why I wouldn't expect a Downloadable Megaman or Ridley anytime soon because the Brawl staff would have to get together, test it with the game, and create these characters to fit with Brawl.

shrinkray21

Smash Ace
I doubt that DLC is gonna happen...the wii doesn't have the harddrive space of say the 360...so certain people could be left out...

Scicky

Smash Journeyman
There are cut characters, and to be honest, I'd love it if they were in goooo PraMai!

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
I sort of thought everyone was over this bull****. If we get DLC we get it. Otherwise, stop griping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom