• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why did you choose your signature that you have now?

crazybenjamin

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2794 0568 0108
This topic is the counterpart of the profile picture topic: https://smashboards.com/threads/why-did-you-choose-your-profile-pic-that-you-have-now.395254/

While I'm not opposed to :ultinkling:/:ultinklingboy: being shipped romantically, I do wish that there were more people out there who see them as platonic BFFs. And if Nintendo officially characterized the two of them as BFFs, I'd be just as hyped as I would be if I got my most wanted.
My signature is my way of making this dream known, complete with an accompanying "dance off" screenshot!

Now I'd like to hear about how you all came up with your signatures!

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Moderating your boards and bringing you news
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Because FemShep is the best Shep and FemShep giving out Halloween candies is one of the better FemSheps out there.

Golden Icarus

Smash Lord
I’ve been editing it a lot ever since Smash 4 came out. Just a mesh of my favorite characters to play, and characters that I want.
SSS10.png

Last edited:

CheeseAnton

Smash Journeyman
Uh, I like Haikus, and I was particularly addicted to Dead by Daylight while writing... And I also didn't know what to do. I want to eventually change it, I just don't know to what.

wizfoot

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-7677-1915-7484
This is the only forum I can put images in my signature, and I wanted to show off my favorite characters.

Meanwhile I'm the opposite of you two, my reliance on Inkling makes me a bit of a one trick pony...
Same here but with Ganon and Seffy. I'm decent enough against friends but if they figure out what I'm doing and I don't figure out that they've figured out what I'm doing I'm ****ed.

ScaryMunky

Smash Journeyman
Someone from either this forum or another site I used to frequent many years ago made it for me to go with my name. The quote is one of my favorites from Futurama (God says it to Bender when the two meet).

crazybenjamin

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2794 0568 0108
The quote is one of my favorites from Futurama (God says it to Bender when the two meet).
Over on GameFAQs, I'm friends with a user called Oil_Panic, he has that quote in his GameFAQs signature. I guess great minds think alike!

Minix0

Smash Apprentice
My old sig I made because although I never really liked this site, I came to admire it after despising r/smashbros after like a day tops lol.

New one is self explanatory. Always wanted to make comics and I'm gonna launch my first this summer.

Top Bottom