• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why did you choose your profile pic that you have now?

WhiteCane

Smash Apprentice
NNID
3DisBlind-Man
3DS FC
5172-2293-0234
I wanted a Smash character for this forum that's blind, so I searched Blind Pikachu. I have since then used it all over the internet, though I want to get it redone, so it looks more original. ;)

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
Recently got into a Bayonetta kick after playing the first game.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Because I like Oz no Mahōtsukai.

That, and Dorothy’s smile was too cute.

NamesOA

Smash Rookie
i jsut made my account yesterday so this is my first pfp, the reason i chose it because its an edit i made for my discord account, and i really like danganronpa so i decided to use it here as well

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Well, my username is Ralsei, so I gots to have a Ralsei icon. This one in particular is very cute, however I may change it soon for something new. Here's a reference for people reading this in the future.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Jill Stingray from Va11halla! She's great and I relate to her a whole lot and this art looks phenomenal.
I've never played VA-11 HALL-A, but I jam the soundtrack at least once a week on a commute. I really should play the game eventually.

Well, my username is Ralsei, so I gots to have a Ralsei icon. This one in particular is very cute, however I may change it soon for something new. Here's a reference for people reading this in the future.
Pretty cool! I need to dive into Deltarune soon; I was putting it off in case Toby released more, but then he put out the announcement about how it'll be a while.

As for my avatar, it's an icon I had commissioned. I wanted a synthwave-themed icon with a female character that wasn't geared for huge sex appeal. It's an annoying trend with a lot of synthwave art.

Sachelle

Smash Rookie
I've never played VA-11 HALL-A, but I jam the soundtrack at least once a week on a commute. I really should play the game eventually.
Oh my gosh you should! It's such a good experience and it nails the atmosphere with visuals, world building, and soundtrack.

D

Deleted member

I love Castlevania Chronicles, and this is my favorite design of Dracula anyway. The sprite just looks so perfect

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I'm a big fan of Code Geass. Lelouch is also my favorite anime character ever.

Might try and rep the other characters from the show at some point, too, if only for a fun gimmick.

D

Deleted member

I voice in a FNAF fangame and the developer made this image for me of the characters I voice.

~?~

The Strangest Link Main
Pretty simple. My Nintendo username is "Who?", because I try to stay pretty unknown and out of the spotlight. I also ask the moral and philosophical questions in the privacy of my mind on a regular basis, often trapped in a trance like state contemplating the authority of the supreme existence, and how existence can exist prior to existence existing, thus making existence exist. I look for tough answers to follow the hardest questions, and break hearts with truths even tho difficult. Since this is my character, I commonly use this image as my profile picture, a question mark with a face on it.

D

Deleted member

I literally had an image of Putt-Putt lying around on computer after I made a one time joke with it. I then used it as my icon on here because I was too lazy to get a new image. Every time I've tried to change it since then, I've changed it back to Putt-Putt because I prefer it over anything I try to change it to.

D

Deleted member

I literally had an image of Putt-Putt lying around on computer after I made a one time joke with it. I then used it as my icon on here because I was too lazy to get a new image. Every time I've tried to change it since then, I've changed it back to Putt-Putt because I prefer it over anything I try to change it to.
A man of culture, eh?

GhostYB

Smash Apprentice
Dragon ball is a big part of my life and is my favorite anime of all time. I've watched a lot of anime but nothing will be special like Dragon ball, watched it since I was in diapers. Plus I'm really good at fighterz and Goku black is my best character AND favorite villain.

Primal Cookie

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW 2532 0420 7538
Because I found this picture hilarious. Nothing more, I’m not even a Marth (or Melee) player.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
This was one of the default profile pics that I could stand!

I didn't have access at the time to make my own pictures or what have you, now it would feel really weird to change it.

edit : Primal Cookie Primal Cookie that picture IS hilarious.

Last edited:

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Dragon ball is a big part of my life and is my favorite anime of all time. I've watched a lot of anime but nothing will be special like Dragon ball, watched it since I was in diapers. Plus I'm really good at fighterz and Goku black is my best character AND favorite villain.
im a big fan of zamasu

Arymle Roseanne

Smash Lord
Cause it's super cute and I love how cute characters look with bunny ears plus I found it funny when people joked about they may be in a certain mansion or convention.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Would involve spoilers from a game, but basically the character is a G.

soyperson

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW-6207-2383-9806
Vivian Paper Mario is one of my favorite characters from one of my favorite games and I just think she's neat

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
I like Toon Link.

Been using this avatar since I joined the site.

Last edited:

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Fan of both. Also, technically not inaccurate, seeing as we currently have no info about whether the gun makes it into Joker's moveset.

Because it's absolutely hilarious that Kaze thought this was an intimating design for Rashay in SM64: Last Impact.
Actually a product of his recurring nightmares (not that those make much more sense than dreams). Second form does more than make up for it tho.

Last edited:

Rapidkirby3k

"Let's Go!"
NNID
Rapidkirby3k
Switch FC
0884-6756-7584
After seeing a friend drawing Rocket Knight Adventures as well as me playing the latest game from 2010, I immediately became a fan of the franchise once again.

Last edited:
Top Bottom