• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why did you choose your profile pic that you have now?

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
I was suddenly interested in having a Ruto avi for some reason.

Zaabrey

Smash Apprentice
Sailor Pluto is considered the oldest of the Sailor Senshis within her circle. Hell, I'm like maybe considered the oldest out of many of you Smashers on this board.

Don't judge me!

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
I chose this one in order to honor the release of Pokemon Red and Blue in America many years ago, since it happened on Sept. 28th, 1998. Jolteon's my favorite pokemon of all time, so it was easy to choose something to honor a Pokemon anniversary.

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
One reason was kinda unintentional; Halloween's coming up.

As for the actual reason, Dead Space is probably one of the few survival horror games and shooter games that I would ever get in to at some point. This particular Necromorph in my avi is my favorite; called the Divider, it is a tall, thin Necromorph that is made up of tiny little components. If it takes enough damage, it will fall and, hence its name, divide into these components and attack you, even its head if it's in tact. It also has one of my favorite death scenes from the series.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAOKEIJ74R0

SimonBarSinister

Smash Lord
NNID
SimonBarSinister
3DS FC
2406-5996-7869
Monster Hunter is an awesome series, and the Rathalos(and Rathian by association)is one of my favorite monsters.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Just felt like having a picture of my second favorite SEGA franchise on my avatar.

Because P2 is dooooooooooooooooooooooooope.

You can take your P3s and your P4s and shove 'em into my hands, because those games are great as well.

LucarioDude

Not Gray Fox
Haikyuu!! anime is back and I'm hyped for more volleyball action so I had to use a Hinata Shouyou avatar. His yandere faces are gold.

Last edited:

thisisdredre

Smash Rookie
NNID
thisisdredre
3DS FC
2552-1386-9664
The Persona Hiimdaisy comics are like my favorites, and so I identify with this picture of Yu on a spiritual level.

Shounen

Smash Rookie
Yume Nikki holds a very very special place in my heart. Though if I could get a version of this but with Marth, I'd be all over it

Last edited:

AzulWolfSmash

Smash Rookie
NNID
SkyOkamiWolf
I made my profile pic. Blue is my most favorite color besides black. I also love wolves and Super smash bros is my most favorite video game series. This is also related to my username lol.:reverse:

Sünta

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sünta_Foot
3DS FC
2234-7187-3957
Because I'm on a Phoenix Wright binge and Gant = Ganondorf.
Would anyone like to go swimming?

Heroine of Winds

Smash Ace
There was new official artwork recently posted on the official Splatoon blog on Tumblr and since it's a Halloween picture, I wanted to use it since the holiday's tomorrow. And it's ironic that the picture I'm using is fitting for the next NA Splatfest: Pirates vs. Ninjas.

Robo no Hana

Smash Rookie
My favorite character from a fighting game I played as a kid. Don't know why I thought of it when picking a profile picture, but when my go to username was already taken I picked him. Also voted for him to be in smash cause why not :^]

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
I chose this picture for my profile because I'm Robin x Lucina trash.

D

Deleted member

I always feel like making a new avatar every now and then, and I've launched this one on October 20th with satisfactory results. It's still my Aspyr character, but with enhanced effects and superior coloring than the one I previously made in June. These avatars pretty much serve to hone my skills at digital art.

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
Marvin the Martian is my favorite cartoon character. I love the way he speaks, as well as his technology.

D

Deleted member

Because the Ice Climbers are absolutely awesome. <3 I just like the chemistry between them a lot (Nana is such a qt pie too, eeeeeee), and their playstyle is just a whole lot of fun and has melded with me for a very long time. Melee, Brawl, PM, you're bound to see me playing them in any of those games. Still hoping that a new ice Climber game comes out someday, it has so much potential to it.

MattyMutt

Smash Cadet
It's my fursona

My avatar is pretty much just an anthropomorphic caricature of myself that I use as an avatar on most forums. It's nice actually, it kind of gives me a face on the web without having to post an actual picture of myself or anything.

D

Deleted member

I started Gravity Falls yesterday and like it a lot. Chibi animu Mabel is awesome.

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
Because Pokemon Colosseum was one of my favorite games to play as a kid. I had a immense amount of nostagia the other day when I was talking to some of my friends about what pokemon games should be remade/made. I would love to play another shadow pokemon game.

Top Bottom