• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why did you choose your profile pic that you have now?

JoeTango

It Takes Two
I change mine a lot but odds are its the album cover of an album I like. Right now its Houses of the Holy, one of my favorite Zeppelin albums

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Sailor Mercury is my third favorite Sailor Moon character. I picked her since other people had my two other favorites (Jupiter and Mars)

Speaking of icons, I may change mine soon

Heroine of Winds

Smash Ace
Because even though it still looks cheap to me, the fact that Triforce Heroes has Toon Links in it is enough reason for me to buy it anyway. He's my favorite Link after all.

カワシさん

The reason why I have a "kawaii" Marth is because I'm really into Japan, and I needed something Japanese-Kawaii themed. Plus Marth is one of my mains. I might do a "かわいいピット" in the future.

カワシさん

Let me tell you, that's one damn kawaii marth! :grin:

I main ZSS so I found this image of her with Chun-Li sized legs (made sense since ZSS mostly kicks in her moveset). Its a very pretty and well drawn image too, so I cut the character out of the background.
Thanks (although I just looked it up, it was a good choice)! That's a really good ZSS picture (I prefer cute and cuddly, but still), especially since it isn't one of the weird pics you'd find of ZSS on Google Images (try looking up ZSS on Japanese Google Images, use ゼロスーツサムス). If you want to find a kawaii version of a character, you could go to Google Images and do "kawaii (put name here)," or go to japanese google images and do "かわいい (put japanese version of name here)" I prefer the Japanese way but either works. Your picture is really well drawn, I also like the ZSS in your signature.

CptJPuff

Smash Journeyman
I only chose my profile pic because it's the most serious thing ever. :yeahboi:

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Thanks (although I just looked it up, it was a good choice)! That's a really good ZSS picture (I prefer cute and cuddly, but still), especially since it isn't one of the weird pics you'd find of ZSS on Google Images (try looking up ZSS on Japanese Google Images, use ゼロスーツサムス). If you want to find a kawaii version of a character, you could go to Google Images and do "kawaii (put name here)," or go to japanese google images and do "かわいい (put japanese version of name here)" I prefer the Japanese way but either works. Your picture is really well drawn, I also like the ZSS in your signature.
Doesn't get rid of everything; ZSS go figure; but it really does help. Way easier than having to scour through gelbooru and finding Samus, or other characters, male included, in the most unfortunate situations. I thank thee.

Anyways, for my latest profile pic... Millia Rage, I like her, and I also have a strange affinity for blondes... I don't know why, a lot of my mains through the years just happen to be blondes (Lucas, Samus, Noel Vermillion, Link, Ky Kiske, etc.)

カワシさん

Doesn't get rid of everything; ZSS go figure; but it really does help. Way easier than having to scour through gelbooru and finding Samus, or other characters, male included, in the most unfortunate situations. I thank thee.

Anyways, for my latest profile pic... Millia Rage, I like her, and I also have a strange affinity for blondes... I don't know why, a lot of my mains through the years just happen to be blondes (Lucas, Samus, Noel Vermillion, Link, Ky Kiske, etc.)
The internet has gone mad (if you haven't already figured it out by now XD). Also, you're welcome :)

Also, I should do one for the new profile picture. I did this KIU expression of Palutena because to me it just simply looks funny. Also because I like the KI cast. I'm thinking of doing the upset Pit expression. The only thing I need is to find out how to make the white background the color of the Smashboards.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
The internet has gone mad (if you haven't already figured it out by now XD). Also, you're welcome :)

Also, I should do one for the new profile picture. I did this KIU expression of Palutena because to me it just simply looks funny. Also because I like the KI cast. I'm thinking of doing the upset Pit expression. The only thing I need is to find out how to make the white background the color of the Smashboards.
If you just remove the white background, or any background for that matter, and save the image as a png that should work.

カワシさん

If you just remove the white background, or any background for that matter, and save the image as a png that should work.
Alright I'll see what I can do (I'm using an iPad though XD)

Soup's On!

Smash Cadet
I like the Etrian Odyssey series, and I think the bandana-wearing Landsknecht from EO4 is pretty cool. And I happen to like this art of her.

Wreckarooni

Smash Apprentice
Kill la Kill is le awesome. And this character is a non-stop funny face factory.

She is "trying" to shield her eyes from looking at the main character who happens to be half naked and in a precarious position at the moment. But it's too late and she's too hot, noses be bleeding.

Last edited:

PrincessDoorknobs

Smash Cadet
NNID
Silent.Rhy
Surely we must all have good reasons as to why we picked our profile pictures, right? Mine is that I thought skeletons were cool, and that the only thing better than a standard skeleton is a fancy one. At least, that's what I think. So what are your reasons?
Your avatar reminded me of this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqGHQ-0R09k mine came from because I drew Ness for the Mii-Verse stage and just wrote okay all over his face. "OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY"

Mizzy Moe

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3883-6486-6414
shiny mew was and still is one of my favorite pokemon the ak on its back shows my favorite gun and well ill stop here so i dont incriminate myself :denzel:

Elin

Your face is strange... Is it always like that?
NNID
ShinySilverEevee
3DS FC
5301-1189-1305
Look at my name.

Now you know.

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
Okay, so my current profile pic is from this trading card game that Fire Emblem is doing. Right now, I can only find Fem Robin's Tactician and Grandmaster trading card, even though I prefer Male Robin over Female Robin. It's official artwork and looks pretty neato, so why not?

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
I love Moxie2D's art, I main ZSS, and I love the idea of Samus keeping the Pikachu she found in SSE. It's just a really cute idea.

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
I like the anime yuru yuri so I settle with an avatar relating to that. Also I like how it has completely nothing to do with my username.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I was pranked and I like TOP GUN.

Might change to Elsa to annoy other users.

♡ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

Anti-Illuminati
1. To spread awareness of the existence of "the Family" (or Illuminati if you prefer)

2. To openly proclaim my opposition towards this order

oZzIIgk

Smash Journeyman
Kendall is a character from my favorite visual novel, don't take it personally, babe, it just ain't your story (stylized in lowercase). She's one of my favorite fictional characters, and her profile icon works well enough as what it was intended to be: A profile icon.

Reny Aclerad

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4012-5142-2030
Switch FC
2485-2726-3893
My old profile picture was out of date so it was time for a new one. Also, Triforce Heroes.

Lustful_Kaiser

Smash Cadet
NNID
Kaiserine
3DS FC
3282-3064-4273
I choose this as my profile picture since I love using both Samus and Zero Suit Samus when I play for glory 1v1 and since it represents both in a way. Since Zero Suit Samus is my main, Samus is one of my seconday characters I use and enjoy.

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
A lot of my avatars have just been characters I liked a lot in manga, games or anime.
Most of the time I'll put in the extra effort to make them transparent for Smashboards.

I have a lot of them lol.
I have a lot of avatars.png

My current one is Hot Pants from part 7 of Jojo, I saw this art and I really liked it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom