• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whose Mafia Is it Anyway - Game Over!

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Is deadline 30 minutes or an hour and 30?

Is that true though? Or rather, has he been more *** sitting than other slots this phase? I've sat on my *** all phase. I felt like most everything was waiting on these slots who've been stalled to come out of the woodwork. I was making more progress in FFXIV than mafia for a good chunk of this phase.
Not more than others. It just felt like he wasn't doing much besides Soup, and then once Soup claimed he used that as his root for his scum reads.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
I refuse to believe Ran is this bad of a player as town.
man, ran is so ****ing awful as town
you literally hav the towniest ppl (besides kevin) in me, frozen, ryker as scum and jtb as top town is top 2 worst reads in the game

you are essentially another member of the scumteam and this is a repeat of last years game where your reads were the worst in the game. amazing how you do not learn, sincerely

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
try this

single out where you believe he misconstrued your activity in a quote

then ask the group if they feel ran is correct
Sure.

It's easy to see that Lore is scum for his absolute certainty of soup being scum along with that vote. He was trying to force myself and soup on a team. Before that, he was just sitting on his *** just like Soup.

OK group. Do you feel that Ran is correct here? Do you feel like his "evidence" where I was at a 4th of July Baseball game with family is relevant? Have I been sitting on my ass?

Tom, I quite honestly don't understand your angle here.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
im 100% trying to help you be a better player
Right, and I should be clear that I get that impression. But why ask me to get evidence if it's so self-evident?

If he's bad town he's bad town, but he's straight up a liability at this point. I don't want to believe he's bad town because of just how bad that accusation was, though.

That Gorf callout post though, jfc.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
This is exactly why I'm trying out a new playstyle. If I'm so bad, I won't get better immediately. I'm willing to hear critique in post game.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
ryker im downloading ffxiv but im gonna play on m3ds server as its also on lore's cluster or w/e

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Tom Tom Does m3d already have a guild (called free company in game)? If not, join my server and get some hella xp buffs from the guild.

Same to everyone else. But if M3d is already in a guild with the buff, hell yeah go for his server lol. We can still do dungeons and such.

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
I’m stuck in traffic right now, phone posting.

I did a reread on soup (not in traffic), and was unimpressed.

More happy with my vote on soup.

Soup was speechless at Ryker.

All kinda seems like “why me fry me”

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
tennessee is a hands free state now

jokes on them i was already driving with my knees since my phone in my hands

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Lore: I can't be expected to remember that you were out for a Ball game. That makes my point moot, agreed.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Lore: I can't be expected to remember that you were out for a Ball game. That makes my point moot, agreed.
:/

Besides just the ball game, I was active every other day too. We all make mistakes and miss things while reading, but what the **** dude.

"I can't be expected" is peak haughtiness too, get out of here with that.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Just caught up guys literally have been reading just to catch up this whole time some **** went down with some possible police brutality in one of my cases and I got pulled into this insane long meeting which ate up my afternoon time to actually try reading

The Ryker vote pull and soup swing and miss at self hammer still has me ****ing reeling WHAT IN THE ACTUAL **** WAS THAT LIKE WHAT

I mean like soup playing recklessly and impulsively and anti town is pretty par for the course as I've taken many beatings being reminded of but like idk I just straight up feel like lynching him is a trap. but clearly most of y'all disagree and if we lynch soup and he flips scum I'll still be super pumped I was wrong and you guys figured it out in stead and I'll take my day long interrogation tomorrow as penance. I just know that a town soup flip with the possibility of no result due to scum roleblock knowing he was lynchbait today will feel like complete and utter **** so yeah just not the path I wanna take. but this game is a democracy and thats how it goes

so yeah I'm not switching wagons but I'm def way more open to the possibility I'm just straight up wrong and getting played by soup. I'll be here till deadline is theres anything you want to talk about

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
bro i dont play invis thats ****ing ***** ****, my activity is literally straight null anyone with a brain knows that and I have to ****ing view the thread to read it btw like just because Im not posting doesnt mean Im lurking, Im legit not trying to ****ing skim this real time end phase **** its really ****ing important

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Eh, wouldn't surprise me to hear any of the names. I'm on invisible to ignore the WIFOM of it all like FF was talking about. Activity is null as **** 90% of the time.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
god if that self hammer faceplant was coordinated and ryker soup are doing some elaborate distancing **** this whole time I'm def getting outplayed jfc like tbfh p(chance that happens by sheer timing luck) < p(the observed insanely unlikely timing was not truly random and was coordinated) right? Am I crazy? this is just having good Bayesian priors right?

KevinM KevinM im hurt you kind see me saying I'd sheep you too to make you a ****in vote megazord, guess Im a joke to you rip me =(

Top Bottom