• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whose Mafia Is it Anyway - Game Over!

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Is deadline 30 minutes or an hour and 30?

It's easy to see that Lore is scum for his absolute certainty of soup being scum along with that vote. He was trying to force myself and soup on a team. Before that, he was just sitting on his *** just like Soup.
Is that true though? Or rather, has he been more ass sitting than other slots this phase? I've sat on my ass all phase. I felt like most everything was waiting on these slots who've been stalled to come out of the woodwork. I was making more progress in FFXIV than mafia for a good chunk of this phase.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
And that's 100% forgivable and null in my book because you didnt hijack the whole fuxkin thread like sooooome peeeoopleeee

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
The ****ing legend lmao. Catching up now.

At the time, the thread was stagnant and I was frustrated about how nothing was happening. Hence my disliking of how Soup wasn't just lynched instead of wasting time. Now I feel better about it.

Why did you dip out for a good while? You have been fairly inactive this phase, minus short bursts. Unless I missed an irl reason post.
I slept.

I went to bed at like 6am. I work nights.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
im on the side of the road and theres a tornado warning. cant sit down/read til deadline. finish soup wagon

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
This is true, flood warning for me as well. Will answer soon.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
It's easy to see that Lore is scum for his absolute certainty of soup being scum along with that vote. He was trying to force myself and soup on a team. Before that, he was just sitting on his *** just like Soup.
This is gross. Your read on me suddenly shifted and put me on a scum team with soup and Kevin (who you don't mention anymore, weird right?).

I severely dislike your play this game.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I need to point this out. I think this is wrong in terms of my experience with scum outside of this site. Also I feel like Ryker (as scum) would use tactics similar to early bussing for town credit. I mentioned this last game.
I would LOVE to argue the **** out of this with you post game.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
To be quite honest, I've not put the most effort into solving the Ran slot. I've got issues with him. Mainly the way he sat on a Soup town read all ****ing phase after seeing an Orange townflip. Now that's changed at EoD.

What exactly should I go looking at with him? I can make him my first reread.
Honestly its hard to make an exact part of where to look at him but I disliked literally all of his D1 if you go back and read my summary posts there a good start.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
If it's salt on my end it's salt, but I'm absolutely fine with ridding this game of Ran post Soup.

I already have him as a rough slot, and now he's straight up lying about my activity levels? ****ing hell, I've been extremely active.

If he's somehow town, he's a liar. And I will have words with him post game, I will say that much. But at best, he's a liability to town at this point. We don't have time to deal with someone flip flopping constantly and completely making **** up to make some point.

And that's the ****ing best case scenario. He's likely scum at this point, because I refuse to believe town Ran would do this.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
If it's salt on my end it's salt, but I'm absolutely fine with ridding this game of Ran post Soup.

I already have him as a rough slot, and now he's straight up lying about my activity levels? ****ing hell, I've been extremely active.

If he's somehow town, he's a liar. And I will have words with him post game, I will say that much. But at best, he's a liability to town at this point. We don't have time to deal with someone flip flopping constantly and completely making **** up to make some point.

And that's the ****ing best case scenario. He's likely scum at this point, because I refuse to believe town Ran would do this.
Yeah, I'll get to that game, Tom.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I was talking about before soups claim, you were not doing as much. You asked me questions and were mixed on Spak. Will answer more in depth, shower time.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Gorf keeps posting exactly the questions I want to post, but goddamn do I hate his wagon positioning all game if Soup is scum.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I was talking about before soups claim, you were not doing as much. You asked me questions and were mixed on Spak. Will answer more in depth, shower time.
That makes more sense, but I'd still need to cross reference it if you don't cover it yourself.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Gorf, do you have things to add at this juncture or not? If you're still here, that is.

Side note: after Ran gets finished, I intend to hammer Soup with big fancy letters unless someone else needs to do things.

I NEED FOOD. Man can't subsist on mafia alone.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Side note, Tom Tom I think your comment that marshy's slot and mine are parallel is a good one. Marshy is the opposite of my comment about Gorf a couple posts up. He's not done the most, I really wish I had more content and on occasion he makes me scratch my head. That being said, however, he's always voting where I want him to be voting when push comes to shove.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Why yes, my interactions with Spak were not activity. My sticking my neck out with the hypotheticals was not activity. My asking questions was not activity.

My 1v1 with Soup was not activity.

I'm clicking through and I have posts on nearly every single ****ing page. Don't try to pull this **** on me.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer

Why yes, my interactions with Spak were not activity. My sticking my neck out with the hypotheticals was not activity. My asking questions was not activity.

My 1v1 with Soup was not activity.

I'm clicking through and I have posts on nearly every single ****ing page. Don't try to pull this **** on me.
relax friend

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
i have nothing else atm that im feeling motivated to add and likely won’t till deadline. but im still gonna be around till i see flip and am down to square up with anyone till the flip. im more hyped to square up tomorrow at 11:00 PM

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Man if every catch up post last game was as good as FF's stuff, we wouldn't have had to restart. That was good ****; laid out detailed opinions, put out a vote, etc. I may disagree with a couple views (and will likely ask some questions later) but I'm always happy to see that type of content.

Any questions for me?
Ebwop: looks like he answered on the next page. I'll think of something to ask, but I'm a bit distracted today lol.
The slot is iffy, and I'm trying to decide if his lack of clear, defined opinions is playstyle or something more. However, I'm struggling to think of something to ask him that hasn't already been asked. Mostly waiting on his replies to Kary etc

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Lore Lore In my #2103 I mention I'm less confident in Kevin and and find Ryker to have more of a chance of being scum with soup and you especially.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
entertain this: if you are town and he is town then his 'lie' is a 'mistake'
Then at best we have a town player who leaves no consistent trail of reads and makes horrifically bad cases with zero rational foundation.

If he's town, he'll live till Lylo and lose it for us.

I refuse to believe Ran is this bad of a player as town.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Ran did you literally just ****ing pull evidence from the day that I was at a baseball game with family. The day that I still remained at least somewhat active despite the event?

I'm straight up insulted.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
try this

single out where you believe he misconstrued your activity in a quote

then ask the group if they feel ran is correct

Top Bottom