• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whose Mafia Is it Anyway - Game Over!

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I am curious about Kevin. If Soup and Lore is scum, Kevin is the third scum.
Dude your bouncing around is scummy as hell at worst or anti town at best.

Like you've bounced from theory to theory to theory with little consistency inbetween. Now let's assume the best and say you're, hypothetically, town.

In LYLO, you have left zero paper trail. There is no consistency or confidence in your reads, and people can't get a single idea of where your actual head is at. You'd be lynched out of sheer policy and unreadability.

Then combine that with your new tendency to play closer to the chest, and there's even less info on your mindset. Settle down on a single read and stand by it.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
It was town ever since the Spak case and your interactions with Frozenflame. You have been around much more than last game and you seem more reasonable.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Also good/mixed news. The person in the hospital that I mentioned earlier is recovering from the infection. Turns out it was a lung infection, but it's fading.

The problem is that the cancer is still there, and much larger than it was before. He had just stopped radiation a few months ago, when it had finally shrank down. So now they're weighing options to decide if he's strong enough to survive emergency surgery, infection or not.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Lore Lore what was your read on me post soup claim and why
Just got home from work and will unwind a bit but will be here for deadline. Plus I'll still check in etc. You guys know how I am.

But off the top of my head, iirc I directly said a few times pre and post soup that you were a slot that I had no clue on and wanted to see more from. Less certain on the pre bit, much more so on the post claim.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ask again later toDay.

Just realized that "hbc meme" would literally be the easiest cover for scum to quick lynch day 1 ever. For someone to be that casually cool with it D1 in such a big game (and as a redo game for a game that got ruined, no less) makes me suspicious now.

Vote: Soup
This is also a few posts after that.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
You are speculating alignment of 3 players with no flips and the reasoning for the third one is based on a post from way early D1?
Yes I am. I have a less clearer picture of Kevin than I do if Soup flipped town and I look at Marshy.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ok, that is if Soup flips town, but if Soup and Lore are scum then why Kevin? That sounded rather definitive for a gut read
I shoot first ask questions later. It is weaker than my Marshy stance due to that. His vote just felt aggressive.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Plus with Tom following me if I can sway Ryker at least for one day in my life I'll be a glorious TRIPLE voter.

Think of just how ****in dope that would be.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
lore why you in on the marshy sting d3
I mean I've been pretty clear on my questioning him, to say the least.

I'd rather pressure his slot further before doing a full commit to a lynch, but I've got a strong gut feeling on this one after our interaction and my dive into his content. Reread my recent interactions today (as in today the day, not the phase).

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
i saw. whats the narrative with scum!soup from where you stand right now? i assume you have a narrative considered between them two since you’ve been gung ho on soup all Day

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
i saw. whats the narrative with scum!soup from where you stand right now? i assume you have a narrative considered between them two since you’ve been gung ho on soup all Day
Current narrative is that soup is scum, which makes me wonder about connections with Marshy. It's why I want to do a deeper dive later and really settle on that read.

I think I have enough to make it a solid scum lean at minimum, but I'm missing a deep dive into Soup/Marshy connections. Since I'm reading Soup as scum, this is pretty clearly an issue.

Besides the already mentioned reasons for wanting Soup gone, this is also why I want Soup gone today over Marshy. He's just straight up a stronger read for me right now.

The biggest connection that I can think of atm is how Marshy kept wanting a competing wagon, started low key fueling one, then denied starting a push at all. It's weird behavior, especially since it involves creating a rival wagon to Soup.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Vote Soup

Have only seen the votecount and Kevin barging into the thread. I am not party to a Lore lynch. Give me a minute.

Top Bottom