• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whose Mafia Is it Anyway - Game Over!

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I have no idea what's happened. I just got home from Daytona.

What's going on, people.

Vote Frozenflame

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Vote: KevinM

I'll go for the bottom right bingo square first; anyone with me?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Vote: Gorf

for wrecking the town for that you must die

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Vote: KevinM

I'll go for the bottom right bingo square first; anyone with me?
It says N1/N2

Not D1/D2.

First of all shame on you for ever voting for me when I’m 5000% confirmed town this game but second of all

VOTE SPAK

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I'm just here to ride Kevin's coattails to victory like always

Vote spak

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Tom always knows what to say to get me to hard read him as town.. and that thing he says is anything

Marshy you want in on this?

Ryker I know you love QuickDraw wagons

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
Whoa! Got ninja’d! Hey Ryker we got a sweet wagon going on here! Wanna hop on?

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Whoa! Got ninja’d! Hey Ryker we got a sweet wagon going on here! Wanna hop on?

Vote: Pythag

This isn't RVS, but an actual question.

I have my vote on you. Let's play a hypothetical: a wagon is building on you, but you're the town Day vigilante. However, this wagon built in the first 15 minutes of the game, and you have literally no info.

Do you choose to claim Vig in this situation, or do you choose to take the reins and instead "prove" your vig shot by shooting and ending the Day? If the latter, who would you shoot this early in the game and why?

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer

I have my vote on you. Let's play a hypothetical: a wagon is building on you, but you're the town Day vigilante. However, this wagon built in the first 15 minutes of the game, and you have literally no info.

Do you choose to claim Vig in this situation, or do you choose to take the reins and instead "prove" your vig shot by shooting and ending the Day? If the latter, who would you shoot this early in the game and why?
I mean, 15 minutes? I don’t think I would do either in that situation.

How big is the wagon?

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer

Theres so much weird **** in this post

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
That whole hypothetical sounds a little role fishy to me... I appreciate the attempts to get us out of RVS more quickly, but that whole hypothetical seemed very oddly specific and sorta out of nowhere lol.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
That whole hypothetical sounds a little role fishy to me... I appreciate the attempts to get us out of RVS more quickly, but that whole hypothetical seemed very oddly specific and sorta out of nowhere lol.
Tbh I was just looking for an excuse to end RVS with an experimental hypothetical. It went over like a lead balloon.

I have no clue how to do early D1.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
vote ryker

if he ever votes me in this game ima say hes omgusing me

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
role fishy how?

Fandangox Fandangox

if you had to guess 2 players who werent teamed based off the first pages who would they b and why?

swag af seein falcon in gfinals for both melee and ultimate btw

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
I have no clue how to do early D1.
i always see ppl complaining about rvs or feeling like something needs to b done but think about it

what game have you seen thats failed to get past rvs?

always happens. just keep it swag, ball out, and well b at the point where theres more concrete **** to talk about

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Yours and tom's intent to call out werekill for his post(s) are pretty similar, but you felt more inclined to explain yourself in a more direct way. I'm not sure why you think any scum would think it's a good idea no matter how incompetent to rolefish this early lol

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
i always see ppl complaining about rvs or feeling like something needs to b done but think about it

what game have you seen thats failed to get past rvs?

always happens. just keep it swag, ball out, and well b at the point where theres more concrete **** to talk about
Pretty fair point here. I just never quite understand that magical moment where rvs ends out of nowhere and **** gets real. I probably shouldn't try to force it in future games.

Though a few games ago I did a fake day cop guilty claim (as town) in the first ten minutes, and that was a blast. Probably only works once per meta but was fun.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
sounds like you need to attend rykers "how to fakeclaim as town multiple times and still get town to believe you" course he teaches on weekends

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
yo the wine in front of ME is mad potent rn lmfao if i do too much talking i might accidentally reveal my scummates

vote: ryker for not even considering stopping by the crib to chill with ya boi

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
oh **** i shouldntve said that ****

mods do you mind if i edit my post so that no one catches me revealing im scum?

ayyyy guys who wants a reset activitys totally killing the game am i right? damn inactives!

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
And removing an r shape from the m to make it an n

I'm aligned with the Towm

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
Vote Count:

FrozenFlame (1): Ryker
Pythag (1): Soup
KevinM (1): Spak
Gorf (2): Ranmaru, Lore