• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's Your Maine - June 30th, 2013 - Topsham, ME

Zeonix

Smash Apprentice
I'll be bringing at least 1 full melee setup, maybe 2, and Osh, where are you from? There aren't many smashers in New Hampshire that I know of; I'm always looking forward to meeting more :)

Wrestlemania

The Steel Chair
Does the entry fee cover us for entry into both tournaments? Or is there an additional fee per tournament?
Entry Fee counts towards Melee and PM Doubles and Singles. There won't be a huge pay out due to this and the Venue cost but my goal here is for fun not necessarily money.

Osh

Smash Rookie
I'll be bringing at least 1 full melee setup, maybe 2, and Osh, where are you from? There aren't many smashers in New Hampshire that I know of; I'm always looking forward to meeting more :)

I'm in Manchester at the moment. There are practically only a handful of Nh smashers that are active, unfortunately. :glare:

Zeonix

Smash Apprentice
I'm in Manchester at the moment. There are practically only a handful of Nh smashers that are active, unfortunately. :glare:

Oh, nice. It seems like I'm the only one in North East NH, seems like I might as well be in Maine. I've only ever been to one tourney in New Hampshire; a guy named the Derrit used to host some in Hanover. Someday I want to host one, but I need a venue.

Wrestlemania

The Steel Chair
Oh, nice. It seems like I'm the only one in North East NH, seems like I might as well be in Maine. I've only ever been to one tourney in New Hampshire; a guy named the Derrit used to host some in Hanover. Someday I want to host one, but I need a venue.
I wouldn't mind going down to NH for a tourney would be fun.

Osh

Smash Rookie
I've actually found a venue in Manchester that's willing to host a tourney but their past turnouts haven't been...profitable. But anywhere in Nh would be fun to Melee at; we should put something together. I'll pm you

WyzDM

Smash Cadet

You will be meeting me and 4 of my friends!

Rape Ya Shiz

Smash Rookie
I need a teammate, I haven't really played in a while though. I play falco,fox, falcon, marth, in melee. not too sure about pm but I'm sure I have a falcon and marth in it.

Wrestlemania

The Steel Chair
Because I want to make sure we can finish singles for sure we are going to do it first so you will have a bit of time to find a partner. However, if you play marth or falco in Melee you can use them no problem in Project M. Most of the top tiers are almost identical to Melee. Fox, Falco, Jiggs, Marth, Peach, Captian. Sheik took a slight nerf to her Dthrow, but gained the ability to crawl under standing lasers and is the same as melee otherwise.

WyzDM

Smash Cadet
That's sweet WyzDM ;) I'll look for you there. Also, I'm also looking for a teammate in doubles ^_^

I must have missed you there, but unfortunately there weren't any doubles. Send me a message if you still wanna kick it and play. :p

Wrestlemania

The Steel Chair
Thank you everyone for coming today, sorry it was so hectic, what I thought was going to be a small tourney ended up being tied for the 5th Largest number of entrants in PM 2.5 History. Tied with Impulse, and narrowly beaten by 1 or 2 by 2 tourneys in the Midwest. Finally, by a handful, and a ton by Xanadu Harlem Shake and Zenith, respectively.

This was my first time TOing and I will likely do it again, and be looking for more Tourneys to go to in the New England area.
I will post results, Videos, and the Brackets within the next week or so.
I think I saw one in NH in September that I will probably be going to.

Hoser

Smash Ace
I'm sad I missed this. Auburn has a small scene of about 10-15 competitive Brawl players (with about 6-9 actually being pretty good, and the rest being average players). We've never messed around with Project M before, but I'm sure we'd have all gone nonetheless.

jerrytt

Smash Rookie
cc2: hi wyzdm me cc2 and jerry just stalking u XD

jerrytt: that was cc2 :p and good luck on that tourney lol

Top Bottom