• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's your Main?

hermes

Smash Apprentice
Peach and ike. I get zoned out with these two but I learned to get in especially with peach. There are more than 10 characters I havent touched once

Last edited:

Cheryl~

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-1511-1076-9918
Lucario, with Lucas as my main secondary.

Heatswave

Smash Apprentice
I'm really undecided at the moment with so many characters...
I'm planning to play at least Classic Mode with every fighter and probably decide after.

Standlord

Smash Cadet
In smash 4 my mains are :ultlink::ultike::ultmarth:(:ultlucina:) :ultdiddy:with :ultpikachu::ultfox::ultlucario::ultrobin:ultzelda: :ultmewtwo: :ultroy:as secondaries and :ultfalcon::ultganondorf: for meme matches/goofing around (although I use pretty much all the characters).

For Ultimate I'm looking forward use again all of them and add :ultrichter:(:ultsimon:) as mains and :ultpokemontrainer::ultcorrin::ultsnake::ultchrom: as secondaries. I'll definitely give :ultinkling::ultkrool: a chance since they look really fun. Also I'd like to use more :ultpalutena: since she is easily one of my favorite characters but I can't cope with those specials honestly.

MegaGabox78

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW 8538 0530 5318
My (Personal) Mains in SSB4 are:4miisword::4link::4marth: Secondaries are :4falco::4fox::4ganondorf::4mario::4luigi::4shulk::4falcon::4littlemac:and :4pit::4lucina::4jigglypuff::4kirby:for just playing casually.

As In SSBU i'm going to use, well, most of the ones i mentioned, that is if they have not changed at all, Looking At :ultmario:.

To My Roster, I'll be adding:ultinkling::ultkrool::ultdarksamus::ultryu::ultchrom::ultroy::ultyounglink::ultsnake::ultrichter::ultsimon::ultwolf:, and more really, since i use many characters instead of only one.

D

Deleted member

You always play as Zelda? What about in Smash 64? What about collecting fighter trophies in Classic and All-Star?
Well what I mean is competitively. Thats why the thread was about who you main as?Modes like adventure mode or classic I use other characters. In 64, well, I don't really play 64 much.

Last edited by a moderator:

hermes

Smash Apprentice
I respect a zelda main in a thread where everyone mains 30 characters or some high tiers. They kick my bubble butt(with lightning bair)

Last edited:

MercuryPenny

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MemorialDime
mario. life is hell

i have a bunch of meme pockets, including but not limited to bayo, cloud, lucina, shiek, dedede, and meta knight but if anything is on the line (even just my pride), i’m going mario all the way

User Name String

Smash Apprentice
Robin
I am so happy sonic's original side taunt vocal from brawl was removed even if I still hear "Sonic Speed" across stage.

D

Deleted member

In Smash 4 I main :4luigi:. And I do intend in keeping him around in Ultimate for when I need him. But it's basically konfirmed the King will get most of my playing time.

Mogisthelioma

Smash Master
S: King Dedede
A: Kirby, Corrin
B: Cloud, Lucina Palutena, Mario
C: Donkey Kong, Peach, Zelda, ZSS, Rosaluma, WFT

The C tiers are ones I bring on FG to try to get better with.

Matoi

Smash Apprentice
:ultpalutena::ultwiifittrainer::ultzelda::ultdarkpit::ultsamus:

Subs:ultpacman::ultike::ultgreninja:

All I want is for them to buff palutenas down and forward smash. Just make it come out faster but keep the same slow recovery time on it because they're pretty much useless right now. Her up smash is very good though, hope it stays the same.

Last edited:

Majalbatross

Smash Apprentice
My main in Smash 4 fluctuated for a very, very long time because there were characters I would start to get good at that, but then completely drop because I would always get curious about the changes made to characters via the patches that we got. After a long time thinking about it, however, I think Mario's my main man. Great framedata, great combo game, great in pretty much most aspects (except that range...ugh). He's certainly a jack-of-all-trades character in 4 which has suited with me very well, even all the way back to when the 3DS demo was dropped.

MalachitJR

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-2092-6451-4829
Main:pikachumelee:/:pichumelee:
Secondary:ultpeach:/:ultdaisy:

Since my main has always been pikachu I figured pichu will be pretty similar to him but have different playstyle.
And my secondary has always been peach with Daisy (being my favorite princess) as an echo fighter.

l0.00ader

Smash Rookie
I've had the issue of swapping characters for eons. Started off Mac, then Shiek, then Diddy.. Then I learned that I really like zoners or projectile users. Kind of a degenerate playstyle, but I just like what I like. So now I go Samus and Corrin until Ultimate drops.
I'll still practice with them, but we'll see if the new speed helps mix up my playstyle any or if I'll still try to play keep away.

BrashCandicoot

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5129-0606-3457
Switch FC
SW-2362-2833-3327
For Smash 4 usually Corrin, Mario or Mega Man. However I have been using Villager a lot recently and he's a lot better than I originally thought.

Top Bottom