• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's Your Favorite Peach Player Of All Time?

shounenkel

Smash Journeyman
for me it's (Veeejo) Vidjo hes so smart when he playes peach, when i saw him beat Pc.Chris at FC6 i think i'm not to sure i think vidjo send P.c to losers at FC6...well its whatever u_u, i thought P.C was god-like and couldn't lose. veejo hes the main reason why i play peach today but ****it your **** soooo good i have too meet him some day..P.s hes mad cute too o_O
Woot...Dayz im so sorry i forget about you, you guys mostly don't know her but Daisey my bestfriend shes **** i love you

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
i know its probably kinda lame to pick armada, but i like armada lol.

pink shinobi is funny too :]

shounenkel

Smash Journeyman
oh i tottally forgot about hella he was the first person i saw playing as peach ever...but i have to give it up too veejo...he made me give up on fox for peach he has a yummy peach mmmmmmm ^_^

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I'll always say Cort. I loved his Peach, still do. It rapessss :bee: my love for nairs started from watching his vids.

But I love a lot of diff. Peach players :o

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
lol I love Kirbstir

But what the hell @ this thread. These threads create some huge flame wars over who's best peach in the world and-
<-- Armada has finally and successfully put an end to all of that :)

Well here's mine and sorry for the wall of text lol

Just to get this out the way, I love and respect every peach player both melee and brawl, old school and new school, Gay and straight, Black and white, male and female, A to Z, Armada all the way to Yuna, GApeach all the way to Mikael, Crismas all the way to Ladylegion lol. But there are only 3 peach players that stand out for me to call them "favorites of all time".

KrazyJones

Many of you may have probably forgotten about this Legendary Peach player but I'll never forget him and how he's also created the peach metagame. The first time I met him was almost 9 years ago at one of the first (non nintendo)melee tourneys to ever exist in the smash community (BIN- "Best in NY"). We played about 6 friendlies before the tournament and he won the majority of them. At the end of the 6rd he stops and looks at me sand says "you're going to be one of the best and not just peach best, but one of the best players" then I replied, " Thanks and you too, man".

Although our play styles differ from each other, a lot of my metagame and match ups for certain characters were actually taught to me by him. And while he was active, he placed top 5 at every single region and major tourney he's attended and beating Wes at a finals at one of them too. He even placed high at FC3, his last tournament where he placed 5th. KJ was also our secret Weapon for Ken's Fox in the FC3 crew battles and he played his part very well vs ken xD. One last thing I want to say about KJ is that he's also a great sport and a really nice guy. Before smash he was a top player in CVS2 and from what I hear and see about that community, it isn't as friendly as ours lol. But KJ was always known to shake hands before and after a match, congratulate the winner when he loses(even if he thought he could have won) and even helps his rivals with match ups. I would love to see him get back into it but his bro Hayato says he's a family man and he mostly plays Marvel vs Capcom 2 XBL. Even though hes fully retired and I'm trying to get back into the competitive scene now, I still look up to him to this day :)

Most of you might remember KJ's match vs Ken in the FC3 crew battles but here's one of my personal faves with KJ. It's super old school, it's from Smash 4 Cash 04 in NYC and the placings were

1: Isai
2: Mike G
3: Mild
4: KrazyJones
5: Neo and I forgot who else lol

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Pjd8Ee67Umk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Pjd8Ee67Umk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

These next two really hit close to home mostly because they are my close friends outside the game and I smash(used to smash) with them a lot :)

This next person is a peach player that is more of my equal more than anything else and if you barely heard of KJ then you it's almost guaranteed that you NEVER heard of this person before. He's just too old school for you guys lol.

His name is Hein(Heinybabee on SWF) and he's also a member in my crew, Deadly Alliance. We are great friends now but we actually started out as huge rivals. Back when our crew was formed, they had some silly rule that only allows one of each character in it. It was also the best player of that character too. The only exception was Hein and I. We were at the same skill level, have similar styles, same color(pink at the time), born in the same area(Brooklyn) the list goes on and on, and that was pretty much the recipe for Peach rivalry lol. We were both always trying to get better for the sole purpose of beating the other in a tourney. It was pretty awesome too, I'd beat him at one tourney then he beats me at the next, it went back and forth and each time we played it was always super close. Eventually we started working together mostly because we both had a common enemy, West Coast. We trained together and teamed and pretty much dominated NY in teams and singles all the way to TG5 the biggest national tourney of that time. It was his last major tournament and we both decided he should team with Wes instead of me(because after this my new teammate was going to be Wes lol). He and Wes got second in teams only Ken and Isai. he also placed top ten in singles(I think 9th with me lol). After that Hein was mostly retired but he was still **** good. Once in a blue moon he'd show up to a ny tourney just to take me out and leave lol haha. I still talk to him after I moved to GA and he said the only way he'd start playing again is if I move back lol

His style is virtually a mirror image of my old style(pink peach, super speed and aggro) but he was a bit slower and focused more on exploiting weakness and he was more defensive than I was. When we deiced to work together he decided to main White peach and he let me have pink lol.

Sadly I have no vids with Hein uploaded on here. It's all on my DA archive CDs lol

Last but not least is a peach player that I've seen progressed at such an impressive rate that it makes me jealous. He's also another good friend of mine too and that's Xif, master of the peach pillar lol

When I first met Xif I remember going to his Dad's mansion in GA. Xif was visiting there for the summer and I was picking him up to take him to a tourney in West GA. Back then he was pretty scrubby lol but he learns and picks up on little things really fast. He's also the only peach I've seen to make vsing against FL space animals look like it isn't much work at all lol. He was so good at it that was even envious of that too. He does it with ease while I have struggle just to beat players like Rockcrock and Shiz just to place top 5 back then. As I said earlier, his progression rate is really high. When I first showed him the peach pillar(or w/e it's called now) it was a very basic version of what it is today. What took me a few months to figure out took him a few weeks to master. He's also a boss at peach dittos(well, of course he is lol) I always feel sorry for other peaches that have to play him and even when I played armada in friendlies, I know you can get too much out of friendlies but the whole time I thought to myself "This guy is amazing but he's not doing what XIF does at all. I think he needs some more vs peach exp and Xif would have ***** me for those mistakes lol"

Even now I still think the Peach ditto between me and Xif had is second to none to this day. That set would have been his if he didn't slip up but that's ok haha, Xif still ***** :)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1fRSvgoCqr0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1fRSvgoCqr0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Special shout-outs to GApeach, Compton, Ryokoyaksa, Bobby, Vidjo, Alejandro(do you even use peach anymore? lol) Vans, Darkpch, Iggy and Sastopher :)

EDIT: My favorite gay peaches, Xelic, DoH and Doll(i think he's gay?) lol

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I love the first vid not only cause of the match but cause it's all Jet Set Radio music haha. That was an awesome post btw Mike G... :bee: so many influences, that's how I feel. I think every Peach has something new and unique to bring to the table.

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
Xif, then KrazyJones (MA pride), then Shinobi.

Xif is the first peach to utilize technical peach to the extent he did. I model my peach after his. Krazyjones pretty much invented peach, and Pink has godly oos nairs.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
edits to the wall of text post and,

Also if my peach experience were in Street Fighter style it would be like this

Peach = Shoto

Gouken = Yet to be discovered but he's in a cave somewhere lol

Krazyzones = Akuma
Hein = Ryu
Me = Ken
Xif = Sean
LadyLegion = Sakura

lol I'm bored, what?

LadyLegion

Smash Ace
edits to the wall of text post and,

Also if my peach experience were in Street Fighter style it would be like this

Peach = Shoto

Gouken = Yet to be discovered but he's in a cave somewhere lol

Krazyzones = Akuma
Hein = Ryu
Me = Ken
Xif = Sean
LadyLegion = Sakura

lol I'm bored, what?
LOL! Nice.

Favorite Peachs.....

Mike G and Armada but only by playing style really.

Because I love all the peach players

Queen

Smash Apprentice
When I first started watching Peach videos, I really enjoyed watching Vidjo and Ryoko because they're both patient and precise. Mike G. and XIF were always entertaining. Between the lot of them you could compare and contrast and begin to see different stylistic benefits. It was overall very good to watch a variety of them.

Beyond that, I've pretty much always had a good time watching Cort, Armada, DoH, Doll, Smiles, KrazyJones, Kirbstir, and Vanz.

Quaz

Smash Master
favorite peaches have to be Armada, Mike G, KRAZY JONES (I loved that guy's peach), Sastopher (he was so creative), Cort (also very creative), Mikey Lenetia, Vidjo.. **** it I liked everyones peach I guess haha.

daisey

Smash Apprentice
Most definitely vidjo and cort, my style is a mix of both players, i remember playing cort omg, sooooooo good, vidjo at my first tournament actually sat back silently and watched him ******.........................love you back kel, not to mention you peach has gotten sick.

Mike g inspired me, but i like most of the peach players ^ ^

shounenkel

Smash Journeyman
Most definitely vidjo and cort, my style is a mix of both players, i remember playing cort omg, sooooooo good, vidjo at my first tournament actually sat back silently and watched him ******.........................love you back kel, not to mention you peach has gotten sick.

Mike g inspired me, but i like most of the peach players ^ ^
love you, your that sexy hehe thanks i'v work really hard dayz ^_^ DAIESY!!

Cia

das kwl
My Peach is CLEARLY Viper.

oh, and my favorite Peaches are P.c. Chris, Mike G, and Mikael. plz don't ask me to pick one >_<

MacD

Banned via Administration
i'm going to say i'm blanka

just cause electricty can be dsmash, and ball attack can be dash attack

OMG i should teach the DADS to the SF community!!!!!!

Composeur

Smash Ace
I love so many Peaches that this question hardly seems fair...but Armada and Mikael are probably my two all-time favorites for their ability to read their opponents.

Animal

Smash Lord
Armada does alot of stuff mikael did i feel. And mikael was always my fav peach back when i mained her.

Cia

das kwl
Mikael just sort of DADS'd at ken and won therefore
That just makes him the greatest genius ever.

I do think Mikael's peach was waaay ahead oh it's time. I just watched a video of his the other day and I was blown away when I thought of how much it resembles the current meta.

Top Bottom