• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's Your Favorite Mario Series Character?

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Guessing you were a Sega and PS1 fanboy back in the day then hunh.
I guess I should've been more specific. I meant to say the rest of the Mario cast are nothing. Just cuz they're dead to me doesn't make me a SEGA or PS "fanboy"

BowserK.Rool

Smash Champion
I guess I should've been more specific. I meant to say the rest of the Mario cast are nothing. Just cuz they're dead to me doesn't make me a SEGA or PS "fanboy"
There are many who'd disagree with you minus the last part.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I don't remember posting in this thread, but I got an alert for it. I guess my favorite would be Mario or Yohshi. If you ever get to play as a Mook, Shy Guy's that dude.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

1. Tie between Peach and Rosalina
  2. Dimentio
  3. Yoshi
  4. Geno
  5. Mario
  6. Tippi and Count Bleck
  7. Toadette
  8. Pauline
  9. Luigi
  10. Bowser

D

Deleted member

Pauline, Rosalina and Waluigi.

Pauline has a lot of nostalgia value for me due to the Mario vs Donkey Kong games, Rosalina has that too alongside the cool backstory she has and I relate with Waluigi from time to time.

Foxy Alopex

Smash Ace
NNID
Foxy_Alopex
Here is my top 10 favorite Mario characters.

1. Peach
2. Yoshi
3. Bowser
4. Hammer Bro
5. Mario
6. Daisy
7. Pauline
8. Rosalina
9. Toad
10. Luigi

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Yoshi without question. The first video game I ever played was Yoshi's Story on the Nintendo 64 and ever since, he has been the Mario character I have had the strongest connection too.

Though, I don't really play him that much in Smash Bros. as his play style doesn't suit me that well.

Last edited:

Renjamin

Smash Cadet
Luigi, he's got the most personality in the franchise and as a younger brother always in the shadow of my bro I can relate to him.
(Also in terms of Smash he was part of the trio that save the universe from Tabuu in Brawl)

Top Bottom