• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's Your Favorite Mario Series Character?

Although I love Bowser, he's actually a complete pansy and is rather dull when it comes to planning or any other sort of thing that requires intelligence.

Dimentio and Count Bleck rank up nowadays with Bowser and Luigi in my book.
Dimentio because he's insane, and insane characters always manage to grab my fondness.
Count Bleck because he's really arrogant.

No I'm not picking an individual character because bugger off.

GibbytheCreator

Smash Cadet
I really like donkey long a lot since he was my favorite smash character and all. i also really liked dk country games and dk64. something about the big ape is just really likeable hes a really memorable character

DUB

Smash Lord
Tough one. I'd have to go with Luigi. Sucking up ghosts in Luigi's Mansion is one of the best times I've ever had with a video game.

CowboyFromHell

Smash Apprentice
Stick in Mario Party 3. Go to the Mini Game room. From there go to the Battle Room. You will see my favorite character. Battle T.

A green and orange color schemed Toad that just rocks out and dances all day
He's pretty fly

Anthon1996

Smash Ace
NNID
AnUglyBarnacle
3DS FC
5301-0385-3871
They better not.

My favorites are probably Mario, Luigi (Mr. L) and Wario.

Color Man EXE

Smash Rookie
My favorite characters are Mario, Luigi, Bowser, Bowser Jr., Yoshi(Yoshi series), Toad, Peach, Wario, Waluigi, Donkey Kong(Donkey Kong series), Lakitu, Shy Guy, Toadette, Wiggler, Queen Bee, and King Boo.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I did find it odd that the Koopalings went by different names in the TV shows. I guess that's partially because they don't look exactly like their video game counterparts.

Top Bottom