• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's your favorite character, 2010 edition!

Favorite Brawl Character

• Total voters

Wolfey Kong

Smash Rookie
My favourite character had to be even Donkey Kong or Link, though they're maybe those characters I'm worst with. :p
Definitely had to be DK in the end. DK 64 and OoT brings back so much memories. :laugh:

jhorx123

Smash Rookie
my fav is ganon cuz of his raw power and techniques. personally i think snake is top tier, not that it matters, everyone has weaknesses, like cypher grabbing snake and making him fall to his death lolz!

fatalsolid01

Smash Cadet
My first post ever i know i waited a while

My main is Snake but my favorite is Ike, I was surprised not many people voted for him.

How can you not like jab cancelling over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over again.

P.S. Over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over

P.S.S. Over and over again

AnGrYM4N

Smash Rookie
well iam not a Hardcore smash player, but ive only liked link,donkey kong( but sucked played Golden eye back then) back on Nin64, and GCube but as for the Wii its Hands down Pit/Diddy Kong... alt chars would be DK,and link

thanyou

Smash Journeyman
In vBrawl, I hated Lucario with a passion, but I main him in B- because he's so good.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Well like Xsy mentioned, this is about our favorites not our best, so yea, Ike does it for me simply because I fell in love with his game which was FE:poR if you already didn't know.

CR4CK3RWOLF

Smash Rookie
man it was hard to choose, so i picked my main. a close second for lucario though, but he doesnt need my vote apparently :) charizard is a third too, then pikachu, then luigi...

@ thanyou: lol brawl minus, yeah hes awesome in that, but seeing as thats still in beta its really not fair :)

@ moderator: sorry for double post, im still getting used to forums yet... i forgot i could edit my post.

SharkAttack

Smash Lord
Yoshi is fun to smash with. Not just because he is my best but because I like all his moves and it's fun to use a character people think suck.

X-Elipzo-X

Smash Rookie
Okay. Im probably going to be the only one who actually didnt just pick theyre main. My best character is Lucario, and I luff him, BUT Snake is insanely fun to play as. Tactics, Techniques, you name it. Go Snake. He can set up so many traps and have so many explosives on the field at once which he can use to combo, and he has an extremely satifying spike when you pull it off.

Sure hes fun, But Lucario will still remain my main. Snake is just fun, y'know? xD

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Lots of people who main Lucario tend to like the character on a little bit more of a higher level than mere attachment to his gameplay (aka furries reign supreme lol).
/lol

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Pit all the way. Once you actually know what you're doing with him, playing with his arrows is just too much fun. Limitless possibilities.

Top Bottom