• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's your favorite actor?

Eagle

Smash Lord
Personally, my favorite actor is Matthew Perry. I think some of the best movies hes been in would be 'The Ron Clark Story' and 'The Whole 9 Yards'. And of course, he played Chandler in the popular T.V series that went for 10 seasons 'Friends'.

I don't think he is the best actor of all time, but he is just my favorite because he is just... hilarious.

What are some of your favorite actors? What movies do you think they've performed their best in? What do you like about them?

Just some things for you to think about when posting. :)

pokemon_legend

Smash Journeyman
Mine would be Adam Sandler
because he is so funny
especially in Happy Gillmore
my favourite was the first half of the movie where he makes like an oil hose as his rude part and a police bat his rude part sorry I can't use spoilers but it is so FUNNY!!

e319

Smash Apprentice
I like Harrison Ford in Indiana Jones
But I also liked that Sean guy in Lord of The Rings and that sports movie
and I also like Will Smith in any movie he was in

Kaddy

Smash Journeyman
Bruce Campbell because he is the definition of manliness.

Donald Pleasence because he is the definition of skill.

D13

Smash Ace
Will Smith is becoming a very good actor imo. I liked his performance in Pursuit of Happiness and Hitch. I Am Legend was decent as well.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Adam Sandler for comedy
Keanu Reeves for serious movies (ahem Matrix ahem...)

But the best actor of all time

Adam West....theres never enough Adam West to feed us all ...

Eagle

Smash Lord
I too think Will Smith is a good actor. I especially enjoyed his performance in the Pursuit of Happiness and I Am Legend.

I think another one of my favorite actors would be Bruce Willis. Since he's like, an action movie buff.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
I'm gonna have to go with Will Smith too, it's been cool growing up with him and seeing him mature as an actor, not to mention he strikes me as a really nice guy (Scientology issues aside)

Eriatarka

Smash Journeyman
Dylan Moran for the funniest comic actor eeeeeeever. (Black Books anyone??)

Best actor though, Jack Nicholson gets my vote

Dash_Fox

Smash Ace
Bruce Campbell (too manly) Favorite Movie from him is OBVIOUSLY "Army of Darkness"

Tom Hanks (come on he's too good!) Favorite Movie from him is "Saving Private Ryan"

Two is too much already.

Sporkman

Smash Ace
Christian Bale is in my opinion one of the top actors around at the moment, especially given how dedicated he appears to be to his roles. For me his best performance was probably American Psycho, but there's a hell of a lot more quality in his other work. His work with Nolan is amazing too, admittedly there might be a little bit of bias there, seeing as Nolan is also my favourite Director, but The Prestige is fantastic. He's pretty good in Empire of the Sun aswell.

But if anybody comes close to Bale, it's my other favourite actor. Bale and him are the only two actors at the moment who will really get me interested in a film. Admittedly Bale being in Terminator 4 is a bit of a shocker.

Anyway, how has nobody else also said

One of the greatest actors ever. Dollar films, Dirty Harry, Unforgiven, Heartbreak Ridge to name but a few.

As for Dylan Moran, funny, but not best comedic actor ever.

PRINCESS PEACH777

Smash Lord
Personally, my favorite actor is Matthew Perry. I think some of the best movies hes been in would be 'The Ron Clark Story' and 'The Whole 9 Yards'. And of course, he played Chandler in the popular T.V series that went for 10 seasons 'Friends'.

I don't think he is the best actor of all time, but he is just my favorite because he is just... hilarious.

What are some of your favorite actors? What movies do you think they've performed their best in? What do you like about them?

Just some things for you to think about when posting. :)
Yay.......i really LOVE F.R.I.E.N.D.S.......
anyway mains are Jennifer Aniston,Lisa Kudrow,Courteney Cox,Matthew Perry,Matt Leblanc and David Schwimmer i love them all ^.^

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
well it can't be anybody else than Chuck Norris, I mean c'mon he's like Captain Falcon in all ways for crying out loud!

Eagle

Smash Lord
Today I saw Iron Man. Robert Downey Jr. performed very well in it and I hope to see him in more movies like this.

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
This one is tough for me. Denzel Washington is good in every movie he's in. I'd give him my serious actor vote and Adam Sandler my comedy actor vote.

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
C
One of the greatest actors ever. Dollar films, Dirty Harry, Unforgiven, Heartbreak Ridge to name but a few.
Clint Eastwood is awesome.

I also like John C. McGinley (who does an amazing job on Scrubs but unfortunately has not been in a whole lot of movies) and Sylvester Stallone.

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
JOHN HEDER!!!!!!!!!!!!

JOHN HEDER!!!!!!!!!!!!

JOHN HEDER!!!!!!!!!!!!

JOHN HEDER!!!!!!!!!!!!

JOHN HEDER!!!!!!!!!!!!

.................NO, NOT REALLY!

Actually, my fav has got to be a tie between Morgan Freeman and that crazy black woman from the Scary Movie series. She is hilarious!

Sandoggg

Smash Apprentice
Sean Connery..!
old nicolas cage, recent stuff sucks..
johnny depp is a classy fellow.

Dexter Morgan

Smash Apprentice
I've watched Shia LaBeouf since he was on 'Even Stevens' and he has matured in both his looks and acting skills. And Christian Bale is BRILLIANT! He's made really good films, and he's the MASTER of accents. He has used a different accent for EVERY film he's made up to date. I find that to be pretty remarkable.

Sandoggg

Smash Apprentice
my only problem with christian bale is his mouth-constantly-open kind of look.. along with his upper lip that fits along with that pretty well..
although if what you say is true.. that's pretty impressive.

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
I've watched Shia LaBeouf since he was on 'Even Stevens' and he has matured in both his looks and acting skills. And Christian Bale is BRILLIANT! He's made really good films, and he's the MASTER of accents. He has used a different accent for EVERY film he's made up to date. I find that to be pretty remarkable.
My favorite is Jet Li or Jackie Chan

mzink*

Smash Ace
Omg DEFINITELY Johnny Depp. My favorite movie of his is Finding Neverland, and it's also my favorite movie of all time. I like him because the characters he plays are always very unique as are the movies he does. I haven't seen Sweeney Todd yet but It looks cool and I can't wait. He's an amazing actor.

Zicore

Smash Champion
Jason Stathem. Have you ever watched his movies? He wouldn't need to speek, and he would be the most bad-*** person alive.

And you have to go with Matt Damon. Rounders is one the best movies of all time, not to mention he was amazing in The Departed.

Adam Sandler is a comical genius. He will be going to hell for his comedy, but who cares. The dude is ****ing hilarious.

Jim Carey is awesome cause he can do a serious role, such as The Truman Show, and The Number 23, but obviously his best roles were in comedys, like Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls (My personal favorite movie), Liar Liar, and the Mask.

All of them are 222222 good. But my vote goes to Chris Farhley. His SNL stuff mixed with his movies will forever make people laugh. If he hadn't died, I bet he would be the most popular actor of our time.

Top Bottom