• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's the Best D3 in Your Region?

ZeThundaRippa

Smash Cadet
Maine, you know, the place mistaken for Canada.
NNID
zethundarippa
3DS FC
5129-0353-6718
If this is still going, I suggest dropping me from the list. Since I'm currently in South Carolina for college without my car, I won't be able to join any tournaments until breaks for roughly 5 years (Engineering major takes 5, might cut it to 4 with summer school), and even when I do it won't be anything significant, don't even have the Wii U on me right now.

BowserkingB

Smash Rookie
Not trying to brag, but I gotta say I MIGHT be the best D3 in my region (North Florida) I get the best results out of any Dedede in my region as far as I know since I'm kinda the only Dedede in NFL (the other Florida Dedede are in other parts of Florida) My local results are the best, I don't travel though cause of money

I'm definitely not the best in Florida as a whole but possibly North Florida unless there's someone else

Top Bottom