• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whos remarkably still surviving against the hordes of spoilers?

SilentDrifterZ

Smash Ace
I congratulate you all for holding out this long. Unfortunately, I had given up the wait after hearing the 2nd delay and that Japan was going to get a week early from the original Feb date.

You guys are halfway there, keep it up!

G-X

Smash Apprentice
I know the character and stage rosters, and I've seen a few SSE videos (Snake kills Dumbledore! :0), but the storyline is a big question mark.

Prime Time

Smash Apprentice
I ONLY know all the characters.... and some stages... I dont even care about SSE or anything else... I AM READY FOR COMPETITIVE SMASHING!

Enshoku

Smash Lord
in a box of fading memories, and everlasting knowl
I know all of the roster and stages, but that's about it. I REFUSE to find anything out about SSE.
here is the sse plotline and ending:

you are forced to save the world, or meta-ike-marth will kill you, but they promise you a cake if you win... after you beat GLaDOS pichu, who is really the prime ancient minister you fins out meta-ike-marth's cake was a lie...

Ithilgore

Smash Apprentice
I've avoided everything about SSE, but because of being here during all the "leaks" near to the game's release, and one I knew well enough was apparently correct in the , I believe I already know the roster. Also one or two stages I know, from seeing a thumbnail on IGN's Wii homepage, and one galnce was all I needed to know what the two stages were. I'm not sure if I'll let myself spoil all the stages before the game comes out, but I most certainly am not going to learn anything about the SSE, which people seem to begracious enough about, and not loud with their spoilers, like the are with the character/stage ones.

NukeA6

Smash Master
I almost had the final boss spoiled for me thanks to some review in GameFAQs. I wish there is a way to flag reviews because there are *******es who don't care about spoiling the game for others.

Avoid the Smash Bros Brawl part of GameFAQs like the plague.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
I only know 1 stage [which was a given] and the entire roaster. I also know one or two pair ups, which I didn't want to know.

C.Olimar788

Smash Ace
The only things I've managed to keep un-spoiled is the majority of SSE (thankfully), some of the Poke Ball Pokemon, and the specifics of a few stages, game-modes, and characters. And most of the stickers/trophies, but that barely counts. :p

...Stupid me. XD

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
I know only the roster, the last bosses name and looks, and a couple of battles, but overall nothing plot related to SSE or Stickers, Trophies, or other unlockables. I think I've heard all the stages, but I don't remember many of them, and I still have no idea how many Melee Stages might be returning.

DQP

Smash Ace
i know the whole roster, all the stages, and some minor sse details. so, if spoilers could kill, i would've been dead a looooooong time ago

Top Bottom