• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whos remarkably still surviving against the hordes of spoilers?

DJ-DIBBS

Smash Apprentice
Surprisingly I am still spoilered free, I know some fo the characters in the roster, but thats basically it. How bout you guys?

Fenris_Wolf

Smash Rookie
I know some of the unlockables and the number of characters and stages, but that's it for me. It's painful, but it'll be worth it, I know.

NukeA6

Smash Master
I know the full roster, a hidden stage, half of the intro, and a few tidbits. It's a lot easier to avoid spoilers now that the rage has calmed down a bit. But, I get infected with boredom often so it gets pretty hard.

WikzoDK

Smash Rookie
I am trying, and right now I have only heard about two or three "spoiling characters" and one stage. The stage is awesome and just like something I thought of a year ago :D

YellowJT

Smash Cadet
luckily for me, the only things i accidentally stumbled across are things i already knew via pre-release leaks, so im still surviving!! ^_^

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I succumbed to the full roster pretty early on. But once I learned it, I didn't care much, since there were very few surprises for me.

There are certain characters that I don't want to know anything about though, so I just avoid their boards.

SSE is still pretty much a total mystery to me.

Thunderbird980

Smash Rookie
I only heard of some of the new characters yet, but nearly nothing else.

The biggest problem is that Europe has to wait even longer x_X

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
I am so spoiler free I learned of the delay TODAY!!! now I have to wait 1 more month....

Requiem

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I only heard of some of the new characters yet, but nearly nothing else.

The biggest problem is that Europe has to wait even longer x_X
I feel your pain, I live in the netherlands.

We had a smashfest yesterday with about 10 people, so not much of a smashfest, but one of our friends was incredibly hyper when he came in, and he said, could you go get your wii cables? we were like... we're doing it on the cubes, he was like... no really, go get them, at wich time I was already embracing him and worshipping him, and the rest was like.... he doesnt mean...

And now we have lost all our will to play melee <<; and we're gonna mod a wii this week...

I guess we broke down.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
I'm still in the dark about most of the veterans. =oP

Its not much, but its something...

Zevox

Smash Lord
I know everything I wanted to know - which is to say, the roster, stages, music, unlockable items, and how to unlock them. Subspace Emissary is all I'm avoiding, and I'm doing fairly well on that. Seen some screenshots, but without context they're more like teasers than spoilers - all I learn is a few character pairings. Some dolt spoiled the identity of the final boss for me, but fortunately all I got was the name and a quick screenshot which I'm not even sure is from the final fight, so thats not too bad. I'd say I'm doing fairly well therefor.

Zevox

supa*

Smash Cadet
You just caught me in my boredom phase. I've been avoiding the boards for weeks now just trying to get by. Unfortunately, Youtube's "now playing" has gotten me a couple of times with some stages/characters.

I still know nothing about the final roster/stage display, nor do I have the foggiest clue about SSE.

I'm hangin' in there -__-.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Surprisingly I am still spoilered free, I know some fo the characters in the roster, but thats basically it. How bout you guys?
NO ONE AFTER I POST EVERYTHING IN THIS POST!!!!

Just kidding, but this thread is basically troll bait :)

kirbystar

Smash Rookie
Somehow, I'm still spoiler-free. It's easy to avoid websites (for me, at least), but there's this one person who starts every conversation with:

Him: So, did you read the spoilers yet?
Me: No.
Him: Really?
Me: Yes.
Him: Okay, then I'll tell you. The roster is...

:mad: He's annoying, to say the least.

Star105

Smash Journeyman
Nope i didn't survive the hordes of spoilers

oh well

i just need to wait out the SSE

Zelda92

Smash Cadet
I know alot about Zelda, but thats about it. Perhaps a few details here and there, but ...

Thingy Person

Smash Journeyman
The entire roster ***** me and gave me AIDS. SSE is still pretty much clear, so that's a good thing...though it gets really hard sometimes.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
I've avoided everything except the roster, battle videos(but they don't show anything too spoilerish) and how to unlock a secret character.

I've avoided subspace videos like the plague though

WeXzuZ

Smash Apprentice
I "only" know the full roster, but everything else is still unspoiled for me =D

HeltXL

Smash Apprentice
Soo, something I was wandering about, Do you people follow the Dojo updates, or...?
I followed every Dojo update until Brawl was released in Japan, and the notice said something like "We're telling the secrets now!". Ever since January 30th, I've avoided the Dojo.

yggdrasil325

Smash Rookie
I've avoided everything except the roster, battle videos(but they don't show anything too spoilerish) and how to unlock Ness.

I've avoided subspace videos like the plague though
You know, some people (not me) may not have known he was in there. you have now ruined everyone's chances of being PERFECTLY spoiler-free.

Of course, if you didn't spoil it, I did, by quoting you... f***.

Zevox

Smash Lord
I followed every Dojo update until Brawl was released in Japan, and the notice said something like "We're telling the secrets now!". Ever since January 30th, I've avoided the Dojo.
Theres actually no need to avoid it, you know. They've changed the format of the Dojo so the front page shows only a list of the most recent updates, and the spoiler ones are just a series of question marks until you choose to look at them more closely (and when you do it even prompts you, asking if you want to proceed and view the spoilers). And not all the updates they're doing now are spoilers - ZSS's final smash was revealed recently, as were a number of Assist Trophies, and the last two unrevealed starter stages.

Zevox

Enshoku

Smash Lord
in a box of fading memories, and everlasting knowl
Theres actually no need to avoid it, you know. They've changed the format of the Dojo so the front page shows only a list of the most recent updates, and the spoiler ones are just a series of question marks until you choose to look at them more closely (and when you do it even prompts you, asking if you want to proceed and view the spoilers). And not all the updates they're doing now are spoilers - ZSS's final smash was revealed recently, as were a number of Assist Trophies, and the last two unrevealed starter stages.

Zevox
I think they shoulda blocked out the metroid picture on the assist trophies...

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
You know, some people (not me) may not have known he was in there. you have now ruined everyone's chances of being PERFECTLY spoiler-free.

Of course, if you didn't spoil it, I did, by quoting you... f***.

Oops I never thought of that :urg:

Uh...just forget I said anything.....

Edit: I changed it just in case, although I don't think anyone can be on these forums and not know the roster. Anyone who doesn't know the roster and is frequently on this forum then I commend them because it seems impossible.

Zevox

Smash Lord
I think they shoulda blocked out the metroid picture on the assist trophies...
Why? Its not an unlockable, thus not a spoiler. Heck, we had reports of it from E for All and the Japanese events with demos.

Zevox

Smash Ace
I know the full roster, who got cut, all the Melee stages, starter and unlockable, the number of characters, the number of levels in the subspace, the name of the final boss, the number of trophies, everyone's final smash, a bunch of the music, all the items, and most of the assist trophies.
needless to say I'm not one of the spoiler-free kind.
=2007=

DJ-DIBBS

Smash Apprentice
the ones who got spoiled, porbably had their fun ime when they read out every secret characters etc but the ones who didnt are going to have a halla fun time

Top Bottom