• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whos left handed???

Status
Not open for further replies.

sNess California

Smash Cadet
ok so im left handed and i only know like 3 left handed people in my life,so i want to know whos left handed??i also recommend a book called a left handed turn around the world, its about how left handedness is just awesome! :) (written by a left handed guy haha)

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
im left handed.the n64 controller was wierd for me.i had such a strange way of holding my controller to play. because i cant play it like a right handed person

sNess California

Smash Cadet
i know, i skateboard with my left foot and my right foot is kicking, and everyones like left handed people suck, gosh, i wish left handed people were more appreciated :-)

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
yea.playin tennis lefty is different to.since i get most balls to my backhand against righthanded people.

M.K

Level 55
I'm left handed!

I'm only left handed because when I was little, I use to suck on my right hand fingers. I learned to do everything with my left hand. Go figure.
Let me see, do I do anything with my right hand? I don't think so...
I have good hand-writing for a guy, though. =O
Oh, and nobody else in my extended family is left-handed!

slave1

Smash Lord
left handed people dont exist. they are like the x men. not real. the people that say they use their left hand have odiously lost their right and are forced to use either their left hand, or their right foot. most prefer the right foot, because it is easier.

using your left hand can lead to savier brain damage, and in some cases cardiac arrest.

when alergic reactions occur please call a doctor immediately.

*cough cough*

actually my mom is left handed

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Freaks, the bunch of you. I'm ambidextrous.

As Emperor Palpatine said, if one is to truly master The Force, one has to study all it's subtleties. That's right, even the Dark Side of Left Handedness.

It seems to be a waste to have another hand and not use it though. I learned to use my left after a nasty accident with my right as a kid actually, and I'm grateful I did.

D

Deleted member

I play hockey and golf with my left but most everything else is right, except for bowling which is both.

AquaTech

We hit the potjack
Both of my parents are left handed, I came out ambidextrous.
When I was a kid, all of our sports gear was left-handed. My dad actually taught me how to play basketball and baseball as if I were left-handed, he just assumed I was a lefty because him and my mom were.
I was probably born right-handed, but after some time became both. Although it is nice whenever playing basketball and you can do anything with either hand.

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
I'm ambidextrous/left handed. But when it comes down to a life or death situation. I'm left handed.

Except my handwriting is terrible. >.>

1UPChris

Smash Journeyman
Obama's left-handed. ;)

Most people that are left-handed write weird as well. Is it easy to left-handed people to use a mouse? I always wondered that...

Mith_

Smash Champion
Everytime I try to teach myself to write with my left hand I always fail miserably.

I'm still trying to learn now lol. I should take a pic of my left handed handwriting.

sNess California

Smash Cadet
Obama's left-handed. ;)

Most people that are left-handed write weird as well. Is it easy to left-handed people to use a mouse? I always wondered that...
wow i never knew that thanks!haha oh and about the mouse thing, i ont know if its just me, but i actually never got used to a mouse because it felt weird in my left and right hand, so i bought a laptop and use the trackpad :-)

JLynn943

Smash Ace
I was born left-handed, but my parents taught me to use my right hand more since most things are made for right-handed people. So now I'm pretty ambidextrous.

My left-handed handwriting is pretty terrible though.

pdk

Smash Lord
Obama's left-handed. ;)

i grew up using mice right handed so that's easier now, i use a trackball now (still right handed) and i always write in all caps printing aside from my signature; it just makes my essays look extra classy, doesn't it!

Nike.

Smash Hero
*Proudly raises left hand*

It's such a luxury for sports. We're completely envied in tennis b-ball and baseball. I made myself play all 3 :D

And learning things young is so much easier. When we got our first computer when I was 8, I naturally got used to using the mouse right handed in no time. I doubt any left handers use it with their left.

My writing sucks as well. I HATE how pencil lead smears on the side of my hand everytime I write a long paper

sNess California

Smash Cadet
*Proudly raises left hand*

It's such a luxury for sports. We're completely envied in tennis b-ball and baseball. I made myself play all 3 :D

And learning things young is so much easier. When we got our first computer when I was 8, I naturally got used to using the mouse right handed in no time. I doubt any left handers use it with their left.

My writing sucks as well. I HATE how pencil lead smears on the side of my hand everytime I write a long paper
haha i was just about to say that, it also happens when you draw a lot, it gets really annoying!

zrky

Smash Lol'd
I think I was supposed to be left handed because of how i do everything except write. Reson i think this is because the school I went to in kindergarden they kinda forced us to use our right hands, I have no idea why, but everything I do is left except writing and drawing, etc...

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
hmm, I wonder if being left handed affects the way people people play video games.
I know that if I had to use the buttons with my left hand it would be a little more difficult.

Lemonwater

Smash Ace
I used to be left handed, but I was made to switch to my right hand when I was young to avoid future inconveniences. I'm starting to train my left hand again though.

Moy

Where's the coffee cake?
Slippi.gg
MOY#56
Obama's left-handed. ;)

Every president after Ford has been left handed. I think.

I'm left handed, and I have no trouble with a mouse.

I've been trying to get better at writing with my right hand. I could easily break my left hand.

Rickety

Peace and Love
I'm left-handed as well.
I know it's silly, but it makes me feel special. :-P

I do use my right hand for scissors, though.

I heard that all other animals are even split between left and right handedness, but it's only with humans that we see the only 9-11% percent are left handed. Why is that?

Anyway, yay! for being left-handed. :]

XACE-K

Smash Master
My dad's left-handed but the rest of my family is right. The only things I can do with my left hand are use a knife and bat when playing baseball but I can use my right for those too.

sNess California

Smash Cadet
My dad's left-handed but the rest of my family is right. The only things I can do with my left hand are use a knife and bat when playing baseball but I can use my right for those too.
Speaking of knife, i also want to know, are any other left handed people bad at cutting things like food? because i suck at that XD,is it a lefty thing or what?

.AC.

Smash Lord
Speaking of knife, i also want to know, are any other left handed people bad at cutting things like food? because i suck at that XD,is it a lefty thing or what?
im bad at it too.anyways im cross handed or whatever its called which is rather interesting since it feels weird to use one hand for some things and my other hand for others and in rare ocation both.does anybody have an explanation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom