• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WHOBO3 Lucas Info! (Probably only Tallman)

prOAPC

Smash Lord
Pink Fresh gave me an idea: for those Lucases that use standard configuration, change your name every new fight to some other respetable new tag, just for a shoutout
i'm tired, sorry for bad grammar

heytallman

CTALL
Haha, that sounds fun, but, I don't use standard configurations, and that would fill up names quickly (I've had to delete names many a time at tournaments just to make my own)

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Pink Fresh gave me an idea: for those Lucases that use standard configuration, change your name every new fight to some other respetable new tag, just for a shoutout
i'm tired, sorry for bad grammar
Every tournament I go to, I change my tag. Pound V was Zucht, this next one will be rPSIv

heytallman

CTALL
I'm about to head back for today, but here are some quick updates:

Pools were hard as hell. We had about 139 entrants, with pools of about 9-10 with only 3 making it out of each pool. I drowned hard, I had RichBrown, Chaz, Noid, JNig, and others.

Razer tripped into an Ally uptilt 1v1 vs him last game of doubles grand finals.

Noid def. RichBrown 2-0 in pools.

Vinnie def. Razer 2-1 in pools.

That's about all for now. THE WHOBO BEAST IS BACK. kbye

Top Bottom