• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who would you pick?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silask20

Smash Apprentice
2v2 in arena, you just got paired with the noobiest person in the lobby, a complete scrub and hes playing as random. Who do you hope he gets so u may stand a chance??

for me i hope he gets samus. I play bowser so keeping the other team off of him or distracted while he spams should be semi easy. Spam nuetral B and rockets and lets take the Victory oh and i pray friendly fire is off.

Last edited:

Firox

Smash Master
2v2 in arena, you just got paired with the noobiest person in the lobby, a complete scrub and hes playing as random. Who do you hope he gets so u may stand a chance??

for me i hope he gets samus. I play bowser so keeping the other team off of him or distracted while he spams should be semi easy. Spam nuetral B and rockets and lets take the Victory oh and i pray friendly fire is off.
If we're talking the scrubbiest of scrubs, I would suggest Greninja rather than Samus. Reason being, Water Shuriken is better for 2v2 than charge shot, assuming they only know how to press B. Charge shot will stop after hitting the first person or shield, however water shuriken can sweep BOTH enemies and set up for a double up smash. Plus, even if the front enemy shields, it could still go on to hit the next one. Also Shuriken takes less time to fully charge so it's more spammable. (Bonus: If you play Quickplay 2v2, then friendly fire is always off.)

Silask20

Smash Apprentice
If we're talking the scrubbiest of scrubs, I would suggest Greninja rather than Samus. Reason being, Water Shuriken is better for 2v2 than charge shot, assuming they only know how to press B. Charge shot will stop after hitting the first person or shield, however water shuriken can sweep BOTH enemies and set up for a double up smash. Plus, even if the front enemy shields, it could still go on to hit the next one. Also Shuriken takes less time to fully charge so it's more spammable. (Bonus: If you play Quickplay 2v2, then friendly fire is always off.)
Oh clever, also he has a counter and noobs love to spam counter, bad in 1v1 but profitable when things are extra chaotic

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
Team attack on or off? If off, Zelda. Load the screen up with huge projectiles and take advantage of them trying to stop her from using them.

If it's on, probably someone with a good, hard to mess up recovery that can soak up a lot of damage and be a distraction. King Dedede sounds good in this situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom