• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

who would win in a fight between 64 Pikachu, melee Fox, brawl Meta Knight, sm4sh Bayonetta or ultimate chrom

BigRedMonster07

Smash Cadet
Who will win in a fight between :pikachu64::foxmelee::metaknight::4bayonetta:or :ultchrom:. The best in every smash game to date. Which one would win if they would all play in a free for all final destination, no items or spirits. I want to know who and why if anyone can tell me.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
If there's a time limit, Brawl Metaknight. Infinite Dimensional Cape Glitch and time everyone else out.

BigRedMonster07

Smash Cadet
please note that chrom can be replaced with any high-tier ultimate character such as :ultpichu::ultpeach:or:ultolimar:. because ultimate is so balanced, I don't think there is definite "best in the game"

Last edited:

SDFox

Smash Apprentice
ESAM made a good point for this topic,
"If your discussing this you have to discuss what scenario they are battling, because if you are arguing melee fox vs sm4sh bayo, if bayo gets melee mechanics she would destroy fox." -ESAM
This discussion is gonna be *really* hard to actually come to a conclusive awnser.
If you asking who is the best relative to the rest of their roster:

It's Pre-patch Bayo vs Brawl metaknight; since Melee fox has been getting a run for his money for a while now.

Personally i'm going to say Pre-patch Bayo since Metaknight had a lot of tech developed to fight him, while pre-patch bayo just kinda killed everyone with little resistance.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Brawl Metaknight. He's the only one to be outright broken. The rest were never on his level, though still strong in their own right. He would've been nerfed if patches existed. Fox and Pikachu are nowhere near on the level of even pre-patch Bayonetta. Ultimate's too balanced to matter.

Brawl Metaknight has the best tools by far. Bayonetta comes close, admittedly, though. But she was still beatable in comparison pre-patch, just obviously dominating too.

Notaniceperson

Smash Apprentice
One how did you come to Chrom being best in game? That's Joker. Melee Fox would hes to dang fast with Melees engine Mk Pika and Bayo wouldn't get a single move out before getting dropped.

BUFF MY PUFF

Smash Apprentice
One how did you come to Chrom being best in game? That's Joker. Melee Fox would hes to dang fast with Melees engine Mk Pika and Bayo wouldn't get a single move out before getting dropped.
Thank you for pointing this out. And best is probably Inkling or Snake with no DLC.

Last edited:

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
I think Brawl Meta Knight would mop the floor with them all. There was reasons why he was banned from Brawl tournaments.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I mean, both 64 Pikachu and Smash 4 Bayo have consistent zero to death combos.

The others don't as far as I know.

ChiLé

Smash Rookie
Brawl metaknight. I dont play sm4sh or ultimate. But mk is very, very overpowered. I think melee fox and falco are very close, as is 64kirby and pikachu. But mk blows everyone in brawl out of the water

Top Bottom