• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who Would Win in a Battle Royale between the Smash Characters?

Tomasagaz14

Banned via Warnings
Every Smash character is Fighting to see who is the Canonically strongest, so they bring their full arsenal and get in Peak condition for the fight of the century.
Battlefield in a Giant Colosseum.

Round 1: Every character is in Peak and Composite.

Round 2: Every character is in Peak and Super Composite (for the ones that don't know, Super Composite means that the characters gets abilities and feats from versions from other universes, for example Composite Mario wouldn't get Paper Mario's stuff, but Super Composite Mario would)

Round 3: A battle between absolutely every Universe represented in Smash, which Universe takes it in the biggest war of history?

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Kirby. Defeated several powerful eldritch abominations, is god-like and defies the laws of physics. And could break Popstar in half with a single punch.
His tier is 4-A (Multi-Solar System level.)

Last edited:

Mogisthelioma

Smash Master
Probably Kirby. Anyone who can outrun a black hole on foot is already indestructible and can break the Spacetime Continuum.

Arrei

Smash Lord
Yeah, probably has to go to Kirby if he gets to bring his full arsenal of various power-ups and such. Boy started off fighting monsters but these days has escalated to winning a Kamehameha battle against an abyssal horror out to devour the entire universe, by using the power of fluffy dreams and naptime. The rest of the cast is too rooted in reality to compare, even the fantastical ones.

Oddball

Smash Lord
Probably Kirby. Anyone who can outrun a black hole on foot is already indestructible and can break the Spacetime Continuum.
I remember one game in Mario Party (I forget which one) where you have to outswim a blackhole in space.

Tomasagaz14

Banned via Warnings
Are we counting Mario Party as canon? Because if we do, that changes a lot of things.
Mario Party would count in Round 2 due to everyone being Super Composite, which means that they get feats and items of every single version of the character, canon or not.

Mogisthelioma

Smash Master
Mario Party would count in Round 2 due to everyone being Super Composite, which means that they get feats and items of every single version of the character, canon or not.
I see. I guess Super Composite is up for grabs, but I still hold onto that Kirby absolutely stomps round 1. Probably round 3 as well unless that's Super Composite also.

Last edited:
Top Bottom