• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who would voice the character above you?

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
post an image of a character, the next poster replies with who they think would voice them (with an example of a role the voice actor has had previously in parentheses, if possible) should any actors they've had previously be unavailable and posts another image of a different character, repeat ad infinum.

---<FORMULA EXAMPLE>---
--poster 1--

--poster 2--
John St. John (Duke Nukem)

--poster 3--
Eddie Deezen (Mandark, Dexter's Laboratory)

---<>---

FOOTNOTES:
*If the above character has already had any number of voice actors (example: sonic the hedgehog - Jaleel White, Ryan Drummond, Jason Griffith and Roger Craig Smith) you cannot respond with any of those actors. (characters that have not been voice-acted or otherwise portrayed are exempt from this rule)

*Your image cannot be of the same character as the above poster. Wait at least 5 posts before re-using a character.

*Portrayals are not limited to strictly voice actors. Live-action actors, radio hosts, various youtubers/gamers, etc. are also accepted, but PLEASE stick to people who are notable or otherwise are not limited to your personal life. i.e: don't just list "My next-door neighbor (himself)" or whatever.

*OCs are acceptable for the character images, but please stick to recognizable faces (i.e: OCs that are well-known within their own fandom. for example: Littlepip from Fallout: Equestria) or characters you yourself have made/own.

With all that out of the way... (in Heavy's voice) Let us begin!

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883
Cate Blanchett (Galadriel, Lord of the Rings)

Last edited:
Top Bottom