• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who will come back and who will get cut?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PixelSun

Smash Apprentice
All 3rd parties are cut except Sonic, Mega Man, and Pac-Man
Well Sega was one of the companies that developed Bayonetta and so I guess she'll return with Sonic. Also Ryu with Capcom licenses.

Last edited:

Jetsurge

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-2536-8732-7990
Well Sega was one of the companies that developed Bayonetta and so I guess she'll return with Sonic. Also Ryu with Capcom licenses.
I don't think any 3rd parties will be cut. Ryu is a package deal with Megaman, Nintendo need to promote Bayo 3 and Cloud won't be cut because he was put in due to fan demand.

PF9

Smash Lord
Saying Pichu should not be in Smash Switch is a lot like saying the Browns shouldn't be in the NFL or the Sabres shouldn't be in the NHL because they're so bad. You wouldn't cut those teams from their respective leagues for that reason now would you? No?

Well then Pichu should come back. Besides, Pokemon's 20th anniversary of coming to the West is coming up, and to mark the occasion, Smash Switch should have at least one representative from each existing generation (G8 will just miss the cut). Pichu would come back to once again represent the second generation. And Pichu (not counting Young Link who for all intents and purposes is now Toon Link) is the only character who has not received a Final Smash. There's a first time for everything.

DNeon

Smash Lord
NNID
D_Neon_Lamp
Saying Pichu should not be in Smash Switch is a lot like saying the Browns shouldn't be in the NFL or the Sabres shouldn't be in the NHL because they're so bad. You wouldn't cut those teams from their respective leagues for that reason now would you? No?

Well then Pichu should come back. Besides, Pokemon's 20th anniversary of coming to the West is coming up, and to mark the occasion, Smash Switch should have at least one representative from each existing generation (G8 will just miss the cut). Pichu would come back to once again represent the second generation. And Pichu (not counting Young Link who for all intents and purposes is now Toon Link) is the only character who has not received a Final Smash. There's a first time for everything.
That argument makes no sense. The owners of the Sabres and Browns didn't put them in the league for the specific reason that they could be like the Red Wings and Steelers but worse, they try and fail to be good.

Sean Wheeler

Smash Lord
Everyone who's ever been playable in Smash should return on the Switch except for the Pokémon Trainer who would be really complicated after Charizard went solo and makes me want to see Ivysaur and Squirtle as their own characters and if transformations return I would fear for Zero Suit Samus having the worst Final Smash ever back. Bowser Jr. won't have the Koopalings as alternate costumes, he'll just have skin colors based on them. Alph would be a clone of Olimar instead of an alt. Nintendo could ask Konami for Snake back. Wolf would come back. Pichu would come back. The reveal of Breath of the Wild Link makes me unsure about Young Link or any characters in the Zelda franchise, but I sure hope Breath of the Wild is just a costume. But maybe Young Link can come back. The Ice Climbers would obviously come back. Lucina will come back and remain as a clone of Marth. No attempts at decloning her and no making her as an alternate costume (in fact that's why I cut the Koopalings and separated Alph, to lower the chances of her being an alt). Dark Pit would be Luigified. Dr. Mario has already been Luigified. Since Smash character cuts are so controversal, let's not have many cuts okay?

Playcube

Smash Cadet
All Veterans Made it in SSBU(Super Smash Bros Ultimate)

:4mario::4luigi::4peach::4bowser::4drmario::rosalina::4bowserjr::4dk::4diddy::4link::4zelda::4sheik::4ganondorf::4tlink::younglinkmelee::4samus::4zss::4yoshi::4kirby::4metaknight::4dedede::4fox::4falco::wolf::4pikachu::pichumelee::4jigglypuff::squirtle::ivysaur::charizard::4lucario::4mewtwo::4greninja::4falcon::4ness::4lucas::popo::4marth::4feroy::4myfriends::4robinm::4robinf::4lucina::4corrin::4corrinf::4gaw::4pit::4palutena::4darkpit::4villager::4villagerf::4olimar::4alph::4rob::4littlemac::4wiifit::4wiifitm::4shulk::4duckhunt::4wario::4wario2::4miibrawl::4miisword::4miigun::4sonic::4megaman::4pacman::snake::4ryu::4cloud::4cloud2::4bayonetta::4bayonetta2:

That's All

Yea!! Wolf and Young Link are Back My Lovable Clone Characters!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom