• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

who will be the next nick all star brawl character

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
I think a reasonable "next pick" could be someone from Spongebob. Personally, I'd like to see Squidward (it'd be cool to see him using his clarinet as a projectile, plus he could be quite a fun lanky grappler, a rarely-seen archetype, due to his biology as a squid/octopus) or Plankton (he'd be really cool as a sort of "tinkerer" archetype, using various machines and the like to fight opponents similar to someone like Zim.) Even so, I think Mr. Krabs would be cool as well, though!

Some more unusual characters a friend of mine suggested are:

• Larry the Lobster, who'd be like a sort of bruiser heavyweight archetype with a couple of grapple moves
  • Hans the Hand, who would be like a boss similar to Master Hand but the joke is that it's literally just the Spongebob hand
  • Mrs. Puff, who'd be a bizarre mix between "driving instructor" and "master criminal" as well as having a unique "Puff Up!" mechanic

I think there's a lot of potential concepts here! I feel Squidward is the most likely of the bunch, but Spongebob alone has a lot of potential picks - and that's not even getting into some others!

Top Bottom