• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Who WAS That?" The Player-Finder Thread

DCavalier

Smash Apprentice
NNID
cavalierredeyes
Switch FC
SW 5638 2481 3507
Shoutouts to Cavalier. I'm guessing you're on the forums because you said "SMASH BRD?" through the name tags. I was [SB]Mike. Really good sportsmanship and a pretty good :4megaman: as well. GGs.
Cavalier was me.

I lost too many times against you, but it´s ok since I did not have that much experience against good players of the chars you used like Pac and Bowser Jr with Megaman.

That mecha Koopa hit me so many times cause I was trying to grab it but input lag did let me and the mecha koopa exploded in my face.

Yeah those were some good matches.

I mostly play at night cause of work.

So anytime you see me online we can have some matches if you want.

spiderfreak1011

Smash Ace
NNID
spiderfreak1011
3DS FC
3050-8430-0117
Wii U version:
Well, I...had an...interesting For Glory matches just now. I say that because it involved 3 matches against a user who changed his in-game tag on each of those 3 starting with F***K, then changed it to "HIV+" and lastly "EBOLA". I was like "What the ****? Is this guy for real?" lol

Well aside from that, I had a blast with the others. I don't remember their names though but GGs out there, yo!

This was also the first time I started using Little Mac, who's one of my secondaries, and I was surprised I've won a few rounds with him despite the fact that I'm still developing my skills with him.
I've fought him too, twice, went under HIV+ and his real "username" was apparently Yoshi, right?

Also,...Your name rings a bell to me aswell. I could swear i've fought your Pikachu on the 3DS version with Lucario back when it came out in September, lol.

Shadow312

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadzcat
That was so weird. I just killed two people at once but instead of +2 a -2 popped up next to my face and in the results there was a 2 under self destruct
glitch!

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
[3DS] GGs to a white Marth user named Royal, I go under the tag Wesker08. I was surprised to find a marth with the same color scheme as mine. I had fun regardless, if you're on here and see this, reply Asap.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I've fought him too, twice, went under HIV+ and his real "username" was apparently Yoshi, right?

Also,...Your name rings a bell to me aswell. I could swear i've fought your Pikachu on the 3DS version with Lucario back when it came out in September, lol.
I don't remember what his real username was though but it was weird nonetheless. lol

And I believe you got the wrong guy simply because I don't use Pikachu nor Lucario. My apologies.

Last edited:

spiderfreak1011

Smash Ace
NNID
spiderfreak1011
3DS FC
3050-8430-0117
I don't remember what his real username was though but it was weird nonetheless. lol

And I believe you got the wrong guy simply because I don't use Pikachu nor Lucario. My apologies.
Oh ok then, it's fine, lol.

ZondaFreak

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EnzoRon
[quok~, post: 18366100, member: 285772"]Yea thats my brother and he uses everyone and if there is any one that wants to play then he Iis down after work lol and its spelled "Enzo"[/quote]
Sweet id be down to play again it was a sweet fight i remember going all out cause it was the last match i played that day and the only enzo ive ever met irl is kind of a weirdo so i really wanted to win just in case haha. i played as link going by Oak[/quote]
Yea whenever bro add EnzoRon that's the NNID.

Sonnet

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Kuch11
Shoutouts to someone with the tag Nero- I played nothing but Bowser Jr for about 20 matches, and you stuck with a character until I learned to play the match up properly before switching. If you're out there, thanks, man. :)

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
GGs @ Comico Comico

I knew I saw your username around here. Nice ZSS. It was really hard to approach you. But I figured you out a bit at the end.

Comico

Smash Cadet
NNID
c0m1c0
3DS FC
2766-9848-7904
great games man, i had to smoke after the dk eradication :D

UltimateXsniper

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5198-2617-9626
Ok. My FC is 5198-2884-6597 and my NNID is BlazedMike95.

I've ran into him before as well, except he started with "EBOLA". It was quite interesting...
I've seen someone with ebola before. I don't if that's the same guy but he played shiek a couple times (other characters I forgot about) if that helps.

Madolche ♦ Procione

Smash Apprentice
Shoutouts to a player named YO, who used the tag "Sexy" as well as playing mindgames using the tag "PEACH" when they weren't playing Peach. (and sometimes when they were) Used a variety of characters but used Sheik the most.

We had a long series of bouts and it was fun, even our gentlemanly taunt war. I was the one using all the white color characters under the tag "Junketsu". (been watching a lot of Kill la Kill lately)

link2702

Smash Champion
great games man, i had to smoke after the dk eradication :D
hey wait a minute...I think I've faced you as well, though it was like 2-3 weeks go i think.

I distinctly remember the name comico and the player being from italy.....do you remember a player named keeta by any chance...?

Cyrrona

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Cyrrona
Shoutouts to "ShowYouCan" for the really precise Marth. I usually don't have much trouble with that matchup (I was green-dress Rosalina), but all of your punishes were right on point. Good stuff, and useful practice for me!

Comico

Smash Cadet
NNID
c0m1c0
3DS FC
2766-9848-7904
hey wait a minute...I think I've faced you as well, though it was like 2-3 weeks go i think.

I distinctly remember the name comico and the player being from italy.....do you remember a player named keeta by any chance...?
I can't remember, sorry

Oak~

Smash Rookie
[3DS] GGs to a white Marth user named Royal, I go under the tag Wesker08. I was surprised to find a marth with the same color scheme as mine. I had fun regardless, if you're on here and see this, reply Asap.
wesker i think i might have seen shofu run into you on youtube in one of his character videos i wish i could remember which one

Grump

Smash Apprentice
GG to 2-out-of-3, Little Mac vs. Lucario.
SaveXX nametag, you played Lucario well.

Kytos

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4957-5186-8258
Omfg. Dr.S Best Doctor Mario I've faced. Though you're super predictable when you come back from the ledge. Broke your shield plenty of times, and always managed to grab you.

Other than that, freaking amazing.

ividal

Smash Cadet
shoutout to someone on wii U that went with the tag RANDOM and played a variety of characters, after a while you switched to palutena and with the tag o.o or something like that, and started using palutena a lot, i was using yoshi most of the time with the tag ividal, really liked those matches man, you managed to show that you know how to use many if not all characters, sadly you let me break your shield many times, and had to pay the consequences, would love to play you again

IzunaDroppuh

Smash Rookie
NNID
InfamouzShadow
3DS FC
2852-8054-4919
Just played a cool Captain Falcon named Metrio for a while. (black mii with dreads). I was using Ganon, we'll have to play again sometime. ggs.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
To Deo', who I just played a couple of minutes ago and ended up in a Blue Male vs. Red Female Wii Fit Trainer Ditto, thanks for making my day! We may have only been able to get one match in before the connection crapped out, but I feel like we both thought the same thing as soon as we saw which character we were going up against and gave each other encouraging taunts right as the fight started :bee:. And it was a good fight too!

SpScarecrow

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4699-7829-1600
Anyone on 3ds by the name of Raff? They played Peach against my Wii Fit Trainer. We had a few close games. Also someone named MrKoopa who played Palutena. GGs

Last edited:

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
wesker i think i might have seen shofu run into you on youtube in one of his character videos i wish i could remember which one
I haven't come across a player named shofu, but I'll keep a lookout for him. I'm also going to look for players from here as well.

HewhosmasheS

Smash Apprentice
NNID
balmerZZZ91
3DS FC
2036-7682-0346
Played alot of good players recently online if u came across someone named efe from Philadelphia Pennsylvania that's me

Metalex

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mettalex
3DS FC
2509-3509-1078
Just had some extremely fast paced 3DS matches vs a Greninja/Diddy player from germany(?) named Xemes, and wow you really showed me what Greninja and Diddy are capable of!

I think i figured out the Greninja matchup a bit better after a while vs my Falcon/ROB but when you switched to Diddy i felt like i couldnt really keep up haha. Awesome games!

Last edited:

CaptainCrisb

Smash Journeyman
Virgilio... he was the craziest player I've ever seen in my life. His reflexes, his timing, heck, he even knew what to dodge at frame-perfect moments, and this was our last match.... if you're here Virgilio, FRIEND ME MAN.

Habanero

Smash Rookie
NNID
PolarDude
3DS FC
2595-0045-2410
Just played a few games against a "Riah" using Kirby and Dark Pit. Props to the perfect pivots on a 3DS. GG's all around and i'd like to play you again.

Semystic

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2724-0984-7173
Played quite a few matches against Tanvir playing a good Sonic. Sorry for the Metal Blade spam, but it really kills Sonic ;)

JJpalmer

Smash Journeyman
NNID
jjpalmer
3DS FC
2664-2947-4020
Faced a guy last night with a brutal Samus NNID was False Vanity id like to fight you againif your on these boards win im not salty from other skilled players.

Kytos

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4957-5186-8258
Shoutout to TGK. Really solid Zero Suit. :B Really fun matches dude!!

Shadow312

Smash Journeyman
NNID
shadzcat
if anyone sees a Shadow as Peach that's me
lol

Last edited:

Kytos

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4957-5186-8258
Omfg. This guy named Thoughts was super fun. Lmao Though he wrecked my Falcon multiple times, it made me realize my Falcon needs work. Lol

Afro Smash

Smash Ace
NNID
Afro_Smash
3DS FC
2938-6360-9529
Had some good battles vs a Shiek on 3ds, and he even had the courtesy to change to zelda for the goodbye wave :] ggs Nomad

Last edited:
Top Bottom