• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Who WAS That?" The Player-Finder Thread

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
I believe the yellowish one near nude shulk.

Lately been working on pink greninja

NightPeach

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
5129-1424-7916
Fought this amazing dude who goes by Speclar. He used Jigglypuff, Donkey Kong, Marth, and Ike. We had pretty great matches. I was the one who used Peach, Rosaluma, and Lucina. I had no chance against your Marth with my Lucina, though. I need to work on her more. I would like to battle you again if you're in Smashboards. Too bad you had to leave. After you down taunt with Zelda at the end, I saw it as a friendly battle. It was weird, though, cause I thought I was the only who uses Zelda just to say bye to people:p

Last edited:

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Just want to say...err...interesting games to AntonioMii, who picked Villager, rode the Lloid Rocket off the blastzones twice and then proceeded to pick Sonic and do absolutely nothing until I threw him off the stage twice.

Those were some entertaining matches.

BlazedMike95

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlazedMike95
3DS FC
5198-2884-6597
I believe the yellowish one near nude shulk.

Lately been working on pink greninja
Yeah, I think I remember that Shulk. And I'm starting to recall that white Ganon as well, but I definitely remember the name. I think we might have been matched together more than once. If you wanna add me, just say so.

I honestly couldn't say. Your name/character choice sounds familiar though.
I think your name is starting to ring a bell as well. What colors do you use with Mega Man, Pacman, and Ganon?

MacSmitty

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Seeker624
Switch FC
SW 1823 5909 5682
I played a Japanese User on the 3DS know as "Sep3" and BOY this guy can play. He used Sheik, Ganon, R.O.B.
If you're reading this, I was Macreen, who played Fox, Falco, Mario, and Dark Pit.

Opana

Smash Lord
NNID
PINKYz
3DS FC
0748-3814-1504
Yeah, I think I remember that Shulk. And I'm starting to recall that white Ganon as well, but I definitely remember the name. I think we might have been matched together more than once. If you wanna add me, just say so.

I think your name is starting to ring a bell as well. What colors do you use with Mega Man, Pacman, and Ganon?
Yes I believe you're right as I haven't gone Shulk for quite a bit.

Would love to add you when I get the chance.

Freezie KO

Smash Journeyman
Amazing games to a "Ninja" Mii under the deceptive name of "SmashScrub" (with weird capitalization). I played Jigglypuff. You played Robin, someone I'm forgetting, and then Sheik.

My favorite moment of our sets was when I missed a Rest and your dropped book from Robin bopped me on the head and woke me up. Overall, what was most impressive was your Sheik. You have amazing control over your wall of short hopped, fast fall aerials. It was so hard to challenge you even with Puff in the air. You also killed me a couple times with some very tricky Vanish/teleports.

Pretty sure we went even in the end in the Puff vs Sheik matches, but those were all super tight. Thanks for being a great sport and communicating well with taunts and tags! I laughed when you put your tags as "I meant to" and then "do that". Sorry you SD'ed in the last match, but you're a great player! Posting this because it wouldn't surprise me at all if you were a SmashBoards member.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Yeah, I think I remember you as well. The name is starting to sound very familiar. If you wanna add me, just ask.
Sounds good. It was more of an observation, but as I could use the Yoshi practice, hell yeah!

Are you only on 3DS? I let a friend borrow mine this week but I can play you sometime next week on that or on WiiU anytime (NNID: Fromundaman)

My FC is 2105-9186-1496

CacoGen

Smash Rookie
NNID
Cacogen88
Ggs @Aleate I don't remember all of our matches, but we had some fun Zelda dittos. Would love to play you again.

BlazedMike95

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlazedMike95
3DS FC
5198-2884-6597
Yes I believe you're right as I haven't gone Shulk for quite a bit.

Would love to add you when I get the chance.
Ok. Do you wanna add me on 3DS or Wii U?

Sounds good. It was more of an observation, but as I could use the Yoshi practice, hell yeah!

Are you only on 3DS? I let a friend borrow mine this week but I can play you sometime next week on that or on WiiU anytime (NNID: Fromundaman)

My FC is 2105-9186-1496
I have both. Which one do you want to add me on?

Even

Smash Rookie
NNID
iGrapefruit
GGs to the guy who goes under the name Elroy and the tag ELI. If you read this, those were some great matches, my friend! I was the Shulk with the name of Even. Would love to play with you again!

CourageHound

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4441-9748-5261
I just as played a really good Kirby named "HelenHe-"(3DS). A shame we disconnected right after the first game :(. Would be a pleasure to play again some time later.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Wii U version:
Well, I...had an...interesting For Glory matches just now. I say that because it involved 3 matches against a user who changed his in-game tag on each of those 3 starting with F***K, then changed it to "HIV+" and lastly "EBOLA". I was like "What the ****? Is this guy for real?" lol

Well aside from that, I had a blast with the others. I don't remember their names though but GGs out there, yo!

This was also the first time I started using Little Mac, who's one of my secondaries, and I was surprised I've won a few rounds with him despite the fact that I'm still developing my skills with him.

Last edited:

BlazedMike95

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlazedMike95
3DS FC
5198-2884-6597
both?

ggs to dotexe or something like that off the 3cs. Great Dr. Mario
Ok. My FC is 5198-2884-6597 and my NNID is BlazedMike95.

Wii U version:
Well, I...had an...interesting For Glory matches just now. I say that because it involved 3 matches against a user who changed his in-game tag on each of those 3 starting with F***K, then changed it to "HIV+" and lastly "EBOLA". I was like "What the ****? Is this guy for real?" lol

Well aside from that, I had a blast with the others. I don't remember their names though but GGs out there, yo!

This was also the first time I started using Little Mac, who's one of my secondaries, and I was surprised I've won a few rounds with him despite the fact that I'm still developing my skills with him.
I've ran into him before as well, except he started with "EBOLA". It was quite interesting...

muddykips

Smash Apprentice
NNID
skippykips
3DS FC
3609-1085-1849
shoutout to Ninten? red + blue g&w, i was a red kirby

kirby's the character i play around with, but even so i think you were dragging out the peace treaty a biiiiit too long.
though i'm probably just boring. you seem like a pretty chill person.

BlazedMike95

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlazedMike95
3DS FC
5198-2884-6597
Who did he play as when you fought him?
Hmm... I don't remember. It's crazy how I can remember a match with someone on here from 2 months ago, but I can't remember one that happened just a few days ago. :urg:

He might have used a variety of characters...

Last edited:

kfgasd

Smash Rookie
Just had a fight with (STAR)Two(STAR), you're awesome.

EDIT: I was kfgasd, going with nickname "ses".

Last edited:

BlazedMike95

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlazedMike95
3DS FC
5198-2884-6597
(3DS) Shoutouts to Fighterjoe. I was [SB]Mike. Out of all the characters you used, your :4wiifit: & :4yoshi: were the best. Your WFT was just all around very solid, and you opted for a patient, bait-and-punish Yoshi, something I've never seen before. I had fun with our matches. GGs.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
@ Vermanubis Vermanubis , you really seem to like to bail on For Glory matches with Smashboards members. :p About an hour ago from when this was posted (so really early Monday morning) I was playing on my 3DS when I saw the tag "Vermanu..." Appear on my screen. I was really excited, but then you left. I assume there isn't another player with that tag, so if you see this and happen to remember, I had the tag Atoyont.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
@ Vermanubis Vermanubis , you really seem to like to bail on For Glory matches with Smashboards members. :p About an hour ago from when this was posted (so really early Monday morning) I was playing on my 3DS when I saw the tag "Vermanu..." Appear on my screen. I was really excited, but then you left. I assume there isn't another player with that tag, so if you see this and happen to remember, I had the tag Atoyont.
I remember seeing that tag! Yeah, that was me. Sorry about leaving -- I felt like I'd never get a good match, so I just started looking for Japanese players. We can play sometime though, if you like!

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
I remember seeing that tag! Yeah, that was me. Sorry about leaving -- I felt like I'd never get a good match, so I just started looking for Japanese players. We can play sometime though, if you like!
That works for me. I don't blame you, though, in general Japanese players tend to be better. I'm surprised you remembered the tag since we weren't connected for very long. I assume you remembered it because it was unique? That's what I was going for when I came up with it, anyway.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Aye, that's the reason. :colorful: Message me whenever you'd like to play, and I'll see if we can't make a little time to do so.

Kytos

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4957-5186-8258
Shout out to Lachie!! You kept me on my toes with that Wendy!! Not to mention those were some hilarious Falcon dittos. Lmao I had a lot of fun with those Fox vs Falco matches. You're really good, but I feel you roll a bit too much. Other than that, Wendy is probably your best from what I thought of your characters.

Fun fun matches. c:

ZondaFreak

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EnzoRon
[quothatOak~, post: 18361372, member: 285772"]I played him about a week ago, not bad but I can't remember who he played as[/quote]
Yea thats my brother and he uses everyone and if there is any one that wants to play then he Iis down after work lol and its spelled "Enzo"

Oak~

Smash Rookie
[quothatOak~, post: 18361372, member: 285772"]I played him about a week ago, not bad but I can't remember who he played as
Yea thats my brother and he uses everyone and if there is any one that wants to play then he Iis down after work lol and its spelled "Enzo"[/quote]
Sweet id be down to play again it was a sweet fight i remember going all out cause it was the last match i played that day and the only enzo ive ever met irl is kind of a weirdo so i really wanted to win just in case haha. i played as link going by Oak

Alotoaxolotls

Smash Cadet
NNID
alotoaxiolotls
3DS FC
3969-4797-0441
Shoutout to Rafa, who used captain falcon, peach, and fox. I was Primary, with King Dedede. I think the matchup ended up being 4-3. Anyway, thanks for playing, sorry you had to leave.

Top Bottom