• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who wants a new Adventure mode!?

What do you guys want to see?!

• Total voters

Gina the Maid

Smash Cadet
Since Sakurai's direct is coming in a few days, I suddenly remembered the possibility of new modes being shown for DLC, and I really hope that one of those new modes are an adventure mode?

:starman: Do you guys have any ideas for what a new adventure mode would be like?
What else do you think that Sakurai will cover other than Lucas?

Dark Dude

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DudeSean
New Stages - How can you have DLC and not have new stages?

Tournament Mode - Already been confirmed, so it better be coming.

Online Tournaments - It's been confirmed for online, too, right? Like Mario Kart 8? I hope so.

Lucas - Already been confirmed and will actually be released before E3 even starts.

Adventure Mode - Could be the savior of the game, in my opinion. I really enjoyed Adventure Mode in Melee and hope we get something more like that than Subspace Emissary (which was okay in its own way).

Other New Modes - As long as they're good. Some sort of mode where you could have a different character for each stock would be great. That would get people to play as more characters, since there's so many now. Why play as Link fives times in a row when there's nearly 50 characters to choose from?

New Characters - As long as they're good. All I want is Krystal, but I don't think her chances are that good. :(

Last edited:

TheSmashBruh

Smash Rookie
NNID
Smasher_saiyan
3DS FC
2767-0534-8261
While I want a new adventure mode...
I prefer a story mode, man the HD must be used for moar!!

SprayPaint

Smash Rookie
I want them to change "Classic Mode" to " Solo Mode" since it isn't actually "Classic". I liked the actual classic mode's 1v1 or 1v2 rather than 1v5 or 1v7. I dislike having too many players on screen. I can never tell where I am.

Top Bottom