• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who still plays this guy? actively?

gothrax

Smash Journeyman
Not in tournaments, but i play mario all the time.

Hey uhh why did you make this thread? It kinda seems like a wast of space :/

:phone:

Luigisama

Smash Champion
the few people that I know that still play mario in tournament are Kirinblaze, stevo, xeroxen, and I think this guy Prydeless in europe still plays mario.

- rko -

Smash Apprentice
As far as I know Stevo, XeroXen and KirinBlaze for certain MUs. I used to be active with Mario aswell in my region and I might use him at the next tourney I go to but not as main though.

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
We need some West Coast rep *hint*

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
Speaking of which, whos got any tournament replays of Mario? Or even just offline matches?

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
I can come up with replays every week if need be, I was just at a tournament but nothing was recorded. :X

But we have weekly smashfests here, and replays are easy enough to get.

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
You should get some replays. I can record/upload them really easily now. (not like 15 at a time though, more like 5 at a time.)

Pheta Ray

Smash Ace
I kind of use Mario, admittedly I'm not too good with him. I like playing him, maybe sometime I'll use him in tournament. I guess I count.

steep

Smash Lord
Xero I didn't know you had weeklies! I still play mario but there aren't many tourneys in the MW… not that I can get to anyway. I'm leaving for Spain for a month on Sunday but we'll have to play sometime when I get back! I haven't been to a tourney in forever...

Top Bottom