• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who should I main?

Which Character Should I main?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Falco_DJ

Smash Apprentice
Hi, I've been playing as Mew2:mewtwopm: since a month after I started this game. I really like the tools Mew2:mewtwopm: has but, the problem is I am not good at utilising them and, this character doesn't fit my play style so, I tend to do badly with him. As a result of that, I've decided that I should switch mains, my only problem is I have to choices of characters that I also enjoy: Sonic:sonic: and
Wolf:wolf:.

In Melee I main Falco:falcomelee:, so Wolf:wolf: is easy to transition to/from between games. On the other hand I love how fast
Sonic:sonic: is and transitioning between games isn't a big deal after the practice match because these games (Melee & PM) are very similar.

So I would like to here everybody's thoughts on who I should pick and, make sure that you vote in the poll above because I will probably have the losing character as a secondary. ( Like I said, I enjoy these characters very much.)

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Sonic, because Wolf players are everywhere online. I've also noticed that a lot of people don't seem to know how to deal with a decent Sonic.

Falco_DJ

Smash Apprentice
Sonic, because Wolf players are everywhere online. I've also noticed that a lot of people don't seem to know how to deal with a decent Sonic.
I've noticed the same thing. Thanks for your feedback! :)

Vincey_Boi

Smash Apprentice
Now i say Sonic because once you really know how to play him he is a one of a kind character with some flashy combos,edgeguards,recoveries and some extremly fast speed to make your opponent go all over the place trying to hit you with anything they can and it throws them off and gives u a nice chance to punish them. I recommend watching Sonido vs Samsora at Come to Papa 3 showing a Sonic in top 8 With some of the best play i have ever seen by a sonic. Plus Wolf is just to common nowadays and everyone kinda knows how to play around wolf and his lasers and stuff while with sonic almost nobody knows how to counter him.

Falco_DJ

Smash Apprentice
Now i say Sonic because once you really know how to play him he is a one of a kind character with some flashy combos,edgeguards,recoveries and some extremly fast speed to make your opponent go all over the place trying to hit you with anything they can and it throws them off and gives u a nice chance to punish them. I recommend watching Sonido vs Samsora at Come to Papa 3 showing a Sonic in top 8 With some of the best play i have ever seen by a sonic. Plus Wolf is just to common nowadays and everyone kinda knows how to play around wolf and his lasers and stuff while with sonic almost nobody knows how to counter him.
Thanks! I'll be playing as Sonic. :)

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Wait, are you sure you're talking about Project M? I imagine Sonido vs Samsora was a Smash Ultimate set. This is the Project M forum haha

Falco_DJ

Smash Apprentice
Wait, are you sure you're talking about Project M? I imagine Sonido vs Samsora was a Smash Ultimate set. This is the Project M forum haha
I'm talking about Project M, lol. I don't follow the Ultimate scene so I didn't know who those people were.

Last edited:

Venclaire

Smash Apprentice
Sonic. He has a hidden mechanic on unpatched versions of the game that allow him to crash the game at seemingly random. This can come in handy if your opponent is in the lead, just takes a little bit of convincing to say "hey just wanna restart that game?"

/s

Top Bottom