• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who should I main in melee

Casuallydark

Smash Rookie
So I've been playing melee for quite a while now but I still have the constant problem of who my main should be. I like about 80% of the characters but im just gonna name the ones I think im decent at. Im always sauce or loss with falco. It feels like im either dominating or losing and there's no in between. I'm 100% consistent with peach and always do fairly well with her. The last two is mew2 and yk. I think mewtwo js just hella fun to play as and I also think both young link and mewtwo have mega potential which would be fun to see if I can unlock. Thats about it, thanks.

Internal Frickface

Smash Cadet
most people would say "just pick who you like" and i wholeheartedly agree with that even though i don't actively play melee much yet
doesn't apply to bowser though, he's practically just non-functional as a playable character, i'd say avoid him, but if you can make him work, all respect to you

if it's about winning, saying peach is your main would work, if it's about fun, probably mew2, yk, or falco like you said. find a character with a playstyle you love and stick with that

with that out of the way, best of luck to you man and hope you have fun out there

Dxtei

Smash Rookie
Slippi.gg
DXTE#441
Falco Falco Falco Falco Falco Falco

Top Bottom