• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WHO LOOK BEST?! (model wise)

ElementSun

Smash Cadet
Zelda and Link, for sure.

I actually love the fact they made Zelda a brunette. The blonde hair was bothering me too much for some odd reason.

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
There isn't one character I am disappointed with...except the actual Pokemon Trainer.

I would say Snake, Sheik and Link are very detailed. I'm not too much of a fan for Snake's model (other than his backside, of course), but it is still a good model.

My choice for best character model ever is definitely Pokemon Trainer, though. Makes me wish that we could play as the trainer instead of his Pokemon- too bad we already know that if that happens, his awesomeness would rip open a hole in space that will devour the universe in seconds.

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
My choice for best character model ever is definitely Pokemon Trainer, though. Makes me wish that we could play as the trainer instead of his Pokemon- too bad we already know that if that happens, his awesomeness would rip open a hole in space that will devour the universe in seconds.
So true, I mean, who else can swim from an island to shore, run to a cliff, climb it, then have the energy to direct his Pokemon, and do it all in only about 6-7 seconds (besides Captain Falcon, of course)?

Darkslash

Smash Master
Fox may look cuddly but I've seen him light people on fire........

Falco looks more hawk like

Wolf is just wow. They Assault Wolf with some features of Adventures Fox and we got the Most bad *** looking Wolf ever.

Kirby is still the same pink dancing eating machine he always was. And his new dance moves

sfox8

Smash Journeyman
I'd have to say Link is one of the most detailed in his textures. As for character models, Snake and ZSS are up there. I'll give Pit an honorable mention.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Falco had one of the best graphical updates

Joppi

Smash Rookie
I'd say Ike, simply because, when I saw him on the Dojo update, my jaw literally dropped. He looked so great.

And Ragnell has all those detailed scratches and stuff on it, it's great.

:o

WR3K

Smash Ace
lets face it, link and pit have the best historically evolved and refined looks

maybe sheik too...

and ganon.... the triforce trio is just.... really cool looking in this game

S623

Smash Apprentice
I'd have to go with Zero Suit. That's a nice a$$ she's got...

No, but seriously. I like the Samus models. They're pretty cool.

Spellman

Smash Ace
Luigi, Browser, Sheik and Ness look excellent. Link, Wario and Meta Knight look intense too, but uh.. I dunno, they're all just so good.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
the fact that mario is often depicted as cartoony is one reason why some people believe mario is a kiddy franchise (myself included). i think its a good thing he looks more realistic in brawl.
You believe Mario is a kiddy franchise? For shame.....

TP_Zant

Smash Rookie
DK and Falco for the Melee to brawl conversion, they actually look like their own species now.

As for the best design, I gotta award it to the Triforce Trio. I could play them for hours just for their badassery.

RedKnight

Smash Ace
Bowser looks MUCH better but id have say despite him not being my favorite Pit looks incredible

sfox8

Smash Journeyman
He means the trophy of Pit in Melee, not an actual character.

Anyways, I chose Ness.
Ah, okay, I understand now.

For a sec I thought I was missing something...

Anyway, yes, if we're talking about best character upgrades then I'd have to give it to Pit hands down.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
I have to say that I was a little impressed by the detail on Olimar's suit. It looks like you could find one of those in real life! I also have to give a mention about Lucas and Ness' designs. They almost look like they are made out of clay! And then, there is Snake. He looks so realistic that you think that you are looking at Chuck Norris himself! All in all, I enjoy looking at all of those marvelous character designs...

sfox8

Smash Journeyman
He means the trophy of Pit in Melee, not an actual character.

Anyways, I chose Ness.
Ah, okay, I understand now.

For a sec I thought I was missing something...

Anyway, yes, if we're talking about best character upgrades then I'd have to give it to Pit hands down. Though Kirby is definitely fighting for close second. ;]

Lin_

Smash Apprentice
Marth :3
His new look is so much sleeker (and more feminine :D)
I think Ike looks pretty good too, as does Zelda and Link.

Top Bottom